*A Day Long Journey*

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Some of you know that I've been waffling between the RT and the EB City. I am definitely leaning more towards RT at this point, and I thank those of you who participated in the poll/ opinions, because they really counted. :heart:

So, while I waited for those bags to arrive (I'm choosing one of them), I decided to take a little break from work and go to my local NM at Tyson's. I walked away a proud owner of my first Bbag, First in Amethyst. After oohing and ahhing and some pics in between, I found some flaws I just couldn't live with. Long story short, I got *something* else for my first Bbag!

Wanna see?

A couple of shots with flash. (I hate flash!) I'll take better pics tomorrow to show off this beauty in natural day light.

DSCF5229.jpg
DSCF5228.jpg

She oozes sexiness!

ladybugfreckle - I should've taken a spy pic, but I was surrounded. There was an EB City RH, Marine First and City RH, Ruby with GSH and RH First and others, one light blue Day with GH, the Amethyst First and another City RH, some black with GH. Sorry, i can't remember it all. Francesca, Kerry, and Scott were there.... they were really great.

ladybugfreckle - I should've taken a spy pic, but I was surrounded. There was an EB City RH, Marine First and City RH, Ruby with GSH and RH First and others, one light blue Day with GH, the Amethyst First and another City RH, some black with GH. Sorry, i can't remember it all. Francesca, Kerry, and Scott were there.... they were really great.

Crazy4Handbags: Do you remember what the EB was like? Good condition? Nice Leather? Thanks, and congrats on your gorgeous amethyst

Thanks everyone for your compliments! I :heart: it. I could tell this is a start of a romance.

hayley - From what I could tell, and I looked all around the bag, there were a couple of scratches on it, but nothing that can't be taken out with some conditioner. I actually asked the SA to try applying conditioner on one of the scratches to see if it helped, and it certainly did. I'm no Bbag expert, but it looked to be in NEW condition and as picky as I am, it would've been acceptable to purchase.