A day in the life of your BBag! Share you stories!

attachment.php

attachment.php

My used to be marron (sold) at Heceta Head Lighthouse in Oregon. She had a gooooood time!

What a beautiful outing you gave to your Marron City! She was very happy there with all the moisture! By the way, when I was taking a photo of Miss Gray at Chichen Itza, I think Miss Gray was terrified that she was being sacrificed. That is why she looks limp - she had passed out. :rolleyes:

lovely: Oh, you wen to Chichen Itza!!! I went there as well a few years ago:heart: and almost gave up climbing up the long&steep stairs on the darn pyramid:P It was sooo worth at the end, though:tup: Did you stay in Tulum or Playa?
I'm sure Ms.Gray was admiring the sight from the top as well:idea: LOVE MEXICO!!:yahoo:

ally: Beautiful pic! Love the water:love: I'm sure Ms.Marron misses you so terribly....especially after her trip to Oregon coast:wlae:

Me and lovely Anthra went to my brothers Graduation. The weather was just horrible, poor anthra got soaked and bashed around. :crybaby:

Here is the hall where the ceremony took place:

attachment.php

And another pic:

attachment.php

Here is my poor bag, she dried nicely and broken in nicely too. She was stuffed to the rim and i was a bit worried i was stretching her.

attachment.php

Attachments

• grad1.JPG
    grad1.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 356
  • grad 3.JPG
    grad 3.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 360
  • bag.JPG
    bag.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 364
^ Ahhh thats Birmingham UNI!!! Thats my UNI!! Im doing Dentistry there!!!
I love your anthra!!! I soo want one!
So are you from Bham?
Great pics everyone!!

here is her mommy making sure she was the right one to take to the Poison/Ratt concert. She knew she needed to be the right color and very light as it was going to be a long day hanging around. She was so happy that she was chosen!

Attachments

• IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 117
she loved being able to go backstage and check out the band's wardrobes:yes:

she thought one of those hats would go great with her outfit, and Bret didn't mind, but mommy didn't want hat head

Attachments

• IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 157
gosh she didn't even get to sit down once! (for fear she might get her smooth bottom dirty). Here she is still hanging after about 8 hours:tup:

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 109
Anthraday has a new baby sister - black city hope's that she can have this much fun someday soon too!!! Too bad they won't get to hang out together - mom needs to give them each personal time!!!

This thread is great! Keep the stories coming!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 50