A Day in the Capital.

Can't take my eye of you for a moment can I Corries :lol:

What an amazing haul, the scarf is beautiful I have been admiring that for far too long :graucho: Black Roxy looks absolutely perfect, no way I could have left that grain behind either :drool: and the keyring finishes her off a treat! So cute :love:

Have you used her yet?

Can't take my eye of you for a moment can I Corries :lol:

What an amazing haul, the scarf is beautiful I have been admiring that for far too long :graucho: Black Roxy looks absolutely perfect, no way I could have left that grain behind either :drool: and the keyring finishes her off a treat! So cute :love:

Have you used her yet?

Yes Miss M, the very next day. No doubts, just right into it. a lovely black bag is such a luxury. No worries about weather and colour transfer.

You must be going mad without the internet!!

Last year on the Isle of Skye I was out in the garden at 2am trying to get a signal to make an order from My Wardrobe! Have to say it has become an absolute essential now.

Just been back and looked at the new pics you have put on. OMG, you look fantastic wearing the scarf and holding the bag. Forget bank robber, but I assure you that it will be a crime if you don't wear them out together with that white shirt outfit. You look ace! Promise us that you will debut the splodge look this coming weekend! Love the roxy snap too. Really suits you xx

Just been back and looked at the new pics you have put on. OMG, you look fantastic wearing the scarf and holding the bag. Forget bank robber, but I assure you that it will be a crime if you don't wear them out together with that white shirt outfit. You look ace! Promise us that you will debut the splodge look this coming weekend! Love the roxy snap too. Really suits you xx

Thanks IWANB!

I bought a coat this week that pulls both the scarf and bag together. The neck is so wide that I can wear the scarf showing lots of splodge or fold it carefullly just to look like a navy & cream scarf.

I'll be so sad when the navy season is over!!

http://www.julesb.co.uk/womenswear-...arge-collar-coat-654863.htm?attributes[2]=716

Ooohhh. was that part of the drunken jules b shop? If so, I am impressed by your ability to shop beautifully even while sozzled! It is very classy. Will look gorgeous with your new splodge kit.

Yes it was! Believe me I've had some disasters!

I love Creenstone DD. They are from your neck of the woods I think. I'd love to see a store that carries a massive selection. HOF carry a small one and hide it in a corner!

Late here... love the pic of your splodgy family - lovely ink colour:love: You look great with black roxy, very elegant (the post box is gorgeous on it). Splodgy scarf looks very summery with the white top and the sand jacket - lovley. You can definately wear the bays and the scarf together imo. You cracked me up with that bad hair day pic:biggrin: