A Day in the Capital.

Right thats it. I'll be on the phone to Bond street this morning to beg them to sell me a black roxy with the SH discount. If they don't you will hear my blood curdling cry the length and breadth of the country. The graining on yours looks fantastic corries. Did they vary much as I want one exactly the same. Love the scarf and keyring too. I have the bus and now want them all stomp stomp.

Corries - this is probably the best haul I have ever seen! Love the scraf, adore the black Roxy and as for that outfit from NAP - proves you can wear both at once if you get the outfit right.

You reign as the Mulberry style queen for me! :queen:

Thank you elina & kvamkvam

Yes to both kvamkvam. It is definitely an everyday bag and it is heavy compared to say Daria or Beatrice or Alexa. However IMO and it is only my opinion, it & Bayswaters will outlast them all. Heavy old workhorses that they are.
If heaviness is an issue for your mum then maybe a Ledbury or an E/W bays would work? They may not be as iconic, but they are every bit as lovely.

Thanks for your responds. I am not sure she knows how heavy roxy is, so that is an issue that I am thinking about. I would had liked to buy her another bag that you have; the printed oak bays. I just have this idea that she would look great with that.

Oh Corries, you had a big day out shopping! And a FAB haul it is! Love the scarf, it will def look great with your splodgy bays - think it looks amazing together on NAP.

Your new black roxy has a gorgeous graining :drool:, and the keyring looks very good on it, with both the red as a contrast and the black taking up the colour of the bag. Not too much at all either, so now I think I know which bag that will end up with the red little something that will arrive here soon too:graucho: (Btw, now I understand what 'pillar' is...lol. Didn't think of a post box at all, thought it was something completely different:biggrin: )

Congrats!

Excellent haul as usual, Corries! Black Roxy is simply stunning, LOVE the grain on it. I would kill for one of those scarves and am hoping beyond all hope that they make it to the sale with a massive discount. You know how much I love the postbox, too. ;)

Corries, do you know what - you completely rock!!!

More fantabulous purchases, the scarf is amazing, and I really do think because of the white background that you could easily wear it with the bag, it would look amazing.

Roxy - amazing, and the postbox steals my heart - It looks beautiful against the black.

You had an amazing trip, and if hubby got a new car, they were more than justified ;)