A Day in the Capital.

That scarf is so beautiful!! And roxy is so classy. congrats! :biggrin:

I have a question about the roxy; my mum wants a roxy, she loves the look of it. And I am gonna get her one from my dad for her 60th birthday in june. But I am wondering if its a everyday bag? or is it to heavy?

I have a question about the roxy; my mum wants a roxy, she loves the look of it. And I am gonna get her one from my dad for her 60th birthday in june. But I am wondering if its a everyday bag? or is it to heavy?

It's definitely an everyday bag:yes: You can pack oodles of stuff into her, and the NVT leather is lightweight to boot! Perfection! xoxo

Thank you elina & kvamkvam

Yes to both kvamkvam. It is definitely an everyday bag and it is heavy compared to say Daria or Beatrice or Alexa. However IMO and it is only my opinion, it & Bayswaters will outlast them all. Heavy old workhorses that they are.
If heaviness is an issue for your mum then maybe a Ledbury or an E/W bays would work? They may not be as iconic, but they are every bit as lovely.

Wow - what a shop corries!! Well done you!

I love that scarf too .. is it quite big?

The grainy leather on your Roxy is fab .. & as for that gorgeous keyring .. love it - looks great against the black!!

Successful shopping day in old Edinbugger! :biggrin:

Corries, you did it again! Love your haul - especially black Roxy...:faint::faint: Keyring looks fab against the black!
And yes, would also like to see splodgylicious modelling pic with all ink items!

Still think I'd look like a bank robber!:graucho:

Lol !! Having slept on it, I think that the scarf worn at the same time as the bag will look great. After all, you can't see the pattern on the scarf as such when it is being worn. Only a serious mulberry fan would make the connection. The pic on net a porter of model with scarf and bag demonstrates that the two look gorgeous together. The combo will look ace Xx
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/61328