A Day in the Capital.

AARRRGGGHHHHH, Corries, i am SO jealous. I love the roxy and the keyring. And the scarf! You are on fire. what a fab day you had. I hope you are suitably drunk right now. You deserve to be hammered, serious celebration is in order tonight.

Just had one IWANB.

Had a few night caps last night and ran riot on Jules B! Every order I have with them is around 1am. I needed three attempts to focus and input the three digit security code on the back of my debit card!

Most of it will go back.

One night I ordered so much the bank phoned me in the morning to check it was actually me.

No fool like an old fool!

Oh excellent! Drunken shopping is not for the faint hearted, lol You never know though, you might love the stuff once it arrives. God, I dread to think what I would be like drunk in a mulberry shop. I wonder if anyone on here has ever found themselves in that potentially financially devastaing situation?

Corries you have superb taste ;) The scarf is simply beautiful and the Roxy breathtaking. I have a black one already but mine has the bright hardware. I think after your pics I just may have to buy an alternative traditional black. Gorgeous!

Oops! Nearly forgot to say the post box is the icing on the cake!

I don't know if I'd wear them together Tiree. I'd look like I just robbed a Securicor van of one of those cash boxes that explode ink!!

I think both together might be a bit fashion victim?? What do you all think.
Sometimes I think just one off the wall piece works. Or at least I feel "safe" with outlandish piece if the rest is conservative.

What a perfect Roxanne Corries. Looks lovely.

The scarf is cool, I didn't realise they did a scarf to match the ink slodge Bays. Looking forward to a splodgy modelling pic with scarf and Bays.

The weather was great today so Edinburgh would have been lovely. Sounds like you had a perfect day.

Corries you have superb taste ;) The scarf is simply beautiful and the Roxy breathtaking. I have a black one already but mine has the bright hardware. I think after your pics I just may have to buy an alternative traditional black. Gorgeous!

Oops! Nearly forgot to say the post box is the icing on the cake!

Thanks Blivlien and teddiescorner.

My hardware is quite bright too teddiesc. I don't mind it at all. I don't care about the NVT/Darwin debate at all. Or the dark/bright hardware. The grain is everything to me. Some of my best grained bags are NVT with the bright hardware. Mulberry can do bright really well because generally it is made so well.