A Day in the Capital.

Thank you Ellie. Black and Red is such a great combination that there must be a zillion options on the High St that would look equally good on a black bag. A little red teddy bear would be lovely.

Darling Corries, with yet another darling classic bag!!

Oh hun, didnt you do well with the grain too? Its abs beautiful and look at the quality of the suede luggs/ears. I love the antique brass hardware too.

I am soooooooooooooooooo envious of all you with the bus/post/telephone keyrings, it was hard enough seeing you flaunt them all so stylishly on your oak bags but now Im having to sit in awe at your black bags. They look amazing, they really do, Well Done!

(Do you think an Accessorize pillarbox at £4.99 would help assuage my misery - No I think it would be better spent on madeira cake).

And not forgetting the Splodge Scarf - wow! It looks amazing, I love the colour of the ink, as BNBs said................you are uber cool!

xx

Thank shm.

Are you going to the SM jolly in April klp?
Couldn't the girls living in Ireland form a consortium to buy 500 shares? It would need to be one of you in the North wouldn't it?

if you are all going to hammer SM it's better with a discount!!!!

A discount is a discount and nothing to scoff at. I'd love to buy shares in order to get the SH discount but as our only Mulberry is a concession in HoF it wouldn't do me any good to have it. Humph.

I'll be watching the June sale like a hawk. :sneaky:

The postbox is lovely. It was the detail on the little envelope that really did it for me. I love the little scribbles and postage stamp and the heart is just perfect.

Wow Corries, fantastic beautiful Roxy ! I love the postbox on it and the scarf is cool :salute:

Thank you lakrits, I'm delighted with my haul and had a lovely day into the bargain!

Ratrat it seems absolutely ages since you got yours! I just got in at the tail end I think. It is sold out on line.

Are you going to the SM jolly in April klp?
Couldn't the girls living in Ireland form a consortium to buy 500 shares? It would need to be one of you in the North wouldn't it?

if you are all going to hammer SM it's better with a discount!!!!

No, I wish! DH has a concert that day and I don't have anyone to watch Miss M.

Good idea re the shares and yes it would have to be one of us in NI that buy them. Pity HoF don't accept them though!

No, I wish! DH has a concert that day and I don't have anyone to watch Miss M.

Good idea re the shares and yes it would have to be one of us in NI that buy them. Pity HoF don't accept them though!

Hi klp and corries - on the share issue - I've checked with Mulberry and you don't have to be resident in the U.K to get the shareholders discount card. I'm keeping an eye on the share price at the moment, hoping I might get them a bit below the £2.00 mark. I'm also keeping the SM date in mind as I'd like to have the discount for the trip. The lady at Mulberry that I emailed with my questions was very good and got back to me quickly about what to do.