A date with Msr. L (and a couple reveals!)

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
Well not really a date... but I got to meet the man himself!!! :yahoo:

I was in London (and Paris) last week for Thanksgiving... A much needed vacation after being tortured at work for the past couple months and what a vacation it was!!! :woot:

I made it a point to visit as many boutiques as I could and when I went to the Harvey Nichols boutique, the lovely SA informed me that Msr. L himself was going to be at Harvey Nichols the next day for a book signing. She asked if I was interested in attending... WOULD I?!?!?!?! :woot:

I dragged my poor sis along with me and when we arrived a little over an hour before the scheduled signing, this was the line that we were met with :wtf:

It appears that Msr. L is a popular man indeed! By the time he arrived, the line snaked around the floor!
DSCN0169.jpg

As my sis held my place in line, i went exploring...

Here are the fabulous books on display...
DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

The signing area...
DSCN0170.jpg

AAAAANDDDDDD the gorgeous wall of shoes :woot:
DSCN0183.jpg

I would have grabbed and made a run for it if not for the scores of security people around. heehee :giggles:

I was so super excited to meet him! The man himself!!!!!! (My sis thought I was mental at this point!)

Can you see me veritably shaking with excitement? Me in my brand new Pigalle Spikes!!!!! The book also came with a gorgeous tote bag celebrating the 20th anniversary. I think HN ran out at some point because a couple ladies asked me where I got mine from and they were not happy that they didn't get one.
DSCN0176.jpg

After a 1.5 hr wait... the moment has arrived! I was so star struck i said probably only 5 words to him :giggles: He was so nice!
DSCN0182.jpg

My book :love:
DSCN0191.jpg

And just for me... :heart:
DSCN0190.jpg

First up...

Pigalle 100 with Black/Black Spikes! I was just browsing at HN when the SA came out with them... I didn't think they were still available but I guess they were hiding in the back somewhere. SCORE!

I also wore these to the book signing, please see above for mod pix!!!

DSC07083.jpg

DSC07084.jpg

DSC07085.jpg

I had these in the silver/black combo but then I also got the flats so I thought that was a little bit of an overkill. However after my Pigalle 100s went to a new home, I started to miss them terribly! The black/black combo was just what I needed to help me with my melancholy! :love: there's a nice sparkle to the black studs that I love!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!!
Looks like you had a great time..I'm very happy for that!!

Can't wait to see your reveals!!! :snack:

So... I went to Mount Street where I spotted the gorgeous Python Carnival Pigalle 120mm

I tried them on and they looked so goooooood! but alas, they didn't have the 120 in my size... (and I wasn't that confident about walking in them...)
DSCN0107.jpg

A couple days later, I went to Paris and my first stop was of course, the st honore boutique! lo and behold, they had the pigalle 100 in my size! I couldn't say "OUI!" fast enough!!!!! :woot: Mine Mine Mine, MUHAHAHAHA...

Python Carnivale Pigalle 100
DSC07069.jpg

DSC07070.jpg

DSC07071.jpg

DSC07072.jpg

My pictures don't do these babies justice!!!! they are absolutely beautiful and I am contemplating another pair in this skin... :graucho: what do you think? the lady peep, vp or hp?

I love the black studs, they are still edgy but slightly understated which is nice. I love the shine on the studs aswell!

:lolots: It was a bit of a give away but still sooo exciting!! I bet they look fab on you!

thanks bling!!! :hugs:

i tried the pink biancas (in ur avi) on at St Honore as well... but i splurged on something pretty monumental (which i will reveal tomorrow!) so i passed on them. now i kind of regret it!

ok goodnights ladies! till tomorrow!!!! (i have a couple more to reveal!)

So... I went to Mount Street where I spotted the gorgeous Python Carnival Pigalle 120mm

I tried them on and they looked so goooooood! but alas, they didn't have the 120 in my size... (and I wasn't that confident about walking in them...)
DSCN0107.jpg

A couple days later, I went to Paris and my first stop was of course, the st honore boutique! lo and behold, they had the pigalle 100 in my size! I couldn't say "Yes!" fast enough!!!!! :woot:

Python Carnivale Pigalle 100
DSC07069.jpg

DSC07070.jpg

DSC07071.jpg

DSC07072.jpg

My pictures don't do these babies justice!!!! they are absolutely beautiful and I am contemplating another pair in this skin... :graucho: what do you think? the lady peep, vp or hp?

They are absolutely TDF! I would vote lady peep, I saw pics of them on here somewhere and fell in love. The Carnival is such a fun pattern! Congrats on your 2 gorgeous pigalle's! I look forward to seeing what gets revealed tomorrow!