A date with Msr. L (and a couple reveals!)

wow amazing pics J!!! sooooo happy you got to meet the man himself, i wish i could have been there for the book signing! and you scored two fantastic pairs... i just finally saw the carnivale python in real life today and i have to say i fell in love with them in person.... the pics do not do them justice! the paint splatters are almost like patent! need to rethink my list now! :sweatdrop:

oh my im so jelous!!! I wish i knew about the signing :shucks: I went to Harvey Nichols on the Tuesday before and nothing was said :sad:

Looks like you had a great time!! congrats on your purchases they are fabulous!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful shoes as well as pics of the book signing! It must have been hard not to swipe those shoes off the shelves and make a run for it LOL!

The two pairs you scored are gorgeous! The python carnaval pigalles are one of my dreams shoes!!!! And the spikes!!! How can anyone say no to spikes?! :love: And to top it off, getting to meet the man himself! Makes your trip all the more memorable! Congrats, you are one very lucky lady indeed!!!

WOW Jes!!!!! How lucky you were to meet the man! He really seems to be so nice ! The pigalle black spike are so gorgeous! I need to find a pair right now :smile:
I am such a Pigalle 100 lover lol. I need to catch them all
We are shoes twins with the PIgalle Carnaval 100!!! Yeah!! Aren't they lovely!!!!!
Congrats and again happy to see you around !!!Your reveal thread never disappoint and as alaways I love your tastes! :hugs: