A DARK n LIGHT reveal...with lots of mod pix

Oct 4, 2008
Hi, I would like to share with u my recent 2011 purchase. I was so lucky to score these 2 beauties just a few days before the massive price increase. ;)

My first parcel via FedEx.

5cb3b844-1.jpg

This flap was love at first sight. It is truely a beauty irl. My iphone pics do not do it's justice. It's hard to capture the true color n the gold marble-like patches on the leather. I love the aged gold hardware so much coz it compliments the vintage look leather so well! :tender: I got it in 227 size coz I think the marble-like patches will shown more clearly on this size.

7dd40588-1.jpg

708ed60b-1.jpg

8d6cd590.jpg

I think the color gives some kind of textured look to the bag. I love it! Let's see the other one! ;)
This flap was love at first sight. It is truely a beauty irl. My iphone pics do not do it's justice. It's hard to capture the true color n the gold marble-like patches on the leather. I love the aged gold hardware so much coz it compliments the vintage look leather so well! :tender: I got it in 227 size coz I think the marble-like patches will shown more clearly on this size.

7dd40588-1.jpg

708ed60b-1.jpg

8d6cd590.jpg