A damier neverfull preview invitation from Las Vegas...

shoeinbag

Dec 10, 2006
Anyone got one? I was surprise when I got one in the mail becasue I never bought anything from Las Vegas store. It only mentioned preview Damier Neverfull Tote, so I guess it will be an informal preview. It also said that they can give you a deal (for hotel rooms) if you want to stay in Caesars Palace. We can tell the economy goes down...:supacool:

Yeah, we got one! I was surprised too! We bought LV in Vegas last year, but I figured to get an invite, you would have had to spend a lot of money!

Either way I was :yahoo: to get one! Although, I'm pretty sure we aren't going!:crybaby:

Yep, I am not going. I guess I could call my local sales to pre-order one. Save some trip expense, maybe I can buy two bags...:sweatdrop:

Yeah, we got one! I was surprised too! We bought LV in Vegas last year, but I figured to get an invite, you would have had to spend a lot of money!

Either way I was :yahoo: to get one! Although, I'm pretty sure we aren't going!:crybaby:

When I couldn't find a MC agenda @ eLuxury they put me in touch with the LV online ~ and I happened to order one from the Las Vegas store.
That "special deal" on the rooms isn't much of a deal. :P We'll be going @ Thanksgiving & I just bought the GM Saleya ~ so, I am not really excited about the NF in Damier.