a damier issue

assia

Oct 24, 2008
I need your help!!!!
I want something in damier ebene but I can't decide between Speedy 35 and NF GM....I know I'll have both of them one day because I can't do without it but the problem is NOW!!!!:hysteric:

What would you do??? :confused1:

I have mono and damier azur Speedy and mono NF MM; I use them a lot and I equally love them...

Thank you!

this is such a tough call because you already know you like both bag styles and will use both styles...you already know you like the damier pattern and you will eventually buy both bags so it doesn't leave you leaning one way or the other. I think I would say assess your summer lifestyle since summer is approaching. If this was my dilemma I would opt for the nf because summer calls for tote bags so now you'd have 2 to choose from but I live in an area where I may make a quick jaunt to the river or lake and will need a tote bag full of essentials to sling on my shoulder and run out the door. Yes, my vote is for nf now, speedy later.

I know this is not going to help you much, but IMO, you need to ask yourself which bag do you need more now rather than which one do you want. If you think you'll need a shoulder bag more than a handheld bag this summer, then go for the nv...and vice versa. I know it is a dilemma, but it is sure a good dilemma! Happy shopping :smile:

Thank you all!
It's really a GOOD dilemma...
I think I'll try them on in order to have a clearer idea then, I'll follow my instinct!
I just have to understand which one I desire the most!

You already have 2 speedies and a NF...why not choose a different bag? You may decide one day that you are sick of speedies or NFs and you may not want to be stuck with so many bags with the same style.