A cute little reveal!

Thank you so much for posting pictures! I have the speedy in navy nacre on order (since September 30th) and it still shows Pending. I called today and they say I'm still going to get it, but it might be mid November before they have product. I think its worth the wait though! I don't have any Louis with silver hardware....

Congrats on a stunning bag :tup:
The bag looks really good on you!

I have pre-paid for the black one myself, cannot wait for it to arrive in store for me:biggrin: Tried it on in store, but they only had the display model, and I wanted a brand new one.

Reactions: Roxannek
Thank you so much for posting pictures! I have the speedy in navy nacre on order (since September 30th) and it still shows Pending. I called today and they say I'm still going to get it, but it might be mid November before they have product. I think its worth the wait though! I don't have any Louis with silver hardware....
Yes the silver hardware is really pretty! You will love it!

Congrats on a stunning bag :tup:
The bag looks really good on you!

I have pre-paid for the black one myself, cannot wait for it to arrive in store for me:biggrin: Tried it on in store, but they only had the display model, and I wanted a brand new one.
I don’t blame you, I would want a brand new one too! Looking forward to seeing pics of you with the black one!