A cute conversation about Birkins with my SO.

Aug 11, 2008
Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Me: OMG! That lady is carrying my holy grail.
Him: What is it?
Me: A 30cm Birkin in Raisin.
Him: Is that better than a 29cm Birkin...? Sounds like a car part.
Me: A what?
Him: Like, you know, "What's wrong with the engine?"
"Transmission's shot; it needs a new 30cm Birkin"
"Ouch, that's going to be expensive"

Hahaha.

hehe awww that's super cute! actually he's right, it could definitely sound like a car part in a different context! i'm going to use that next time:

"oh honey, the strangest thing happened today! the car was making a really bizarre noise, so i took it into the shop to see what was wrong with it, and they tested everything but couldn't figure it out, and i was waiting forever and got bored, and yes . . . . anyway, long story short, the result was i ended up with a new 25cm birkin, and the car is working great!"

tehehe . . . . sneaky piggy! (^(oo)^)v

hehe awww that's super cute! actually he's right, it could definitely sound like a car part in a different context! i'm going to use that next time:

"oh honey, the strangest thing happened today! the car was making a really bizarre noise, so i took it into the shop to see what was wrong with it, and they tested everything but couldn't figure it out, and i was waiting forever and got bored, and yes . . . . anyway, long story short, the result was i ended up with a new 25cm birkin, and the car is working great!"

tehehe . . . . sneaky piggy! (^(oo)^)v

:roflmfao:

hehe awww that's super cute! Actually he's right, it could definitely sound like a car part in a different context! I'm going to use that next time:

"oh honey, the strangest thing happened today! The car was making a really bizarre noise, so i took it into the shop to see what was wrong with it, and they tested everything but couldn't figure it out, and i was waiting forever and got bored, and yes . . . . Anyway, long story short, the result was i ended up with a new 25cm birkin, and the car is working great!"

tehehe . . . . Sneaky piggy! (^(oo)^)v

:d:d