A cure for the Hermes Tech-enabled girl?

What is wrong with tossing it into one of the inside pockets? That's all I do. Did I miss something? :s

Hey OFL!! How is that new Kelly treatin ya?? :graucho:

My BB keeps dissapearing in the Ebene, and fits too snug in my tiny Kelly. So then I toss it in, so later when it rings I can't find it!! :hysteric: LoL I use the bagmate, but I think it's time my BB gets a little Hermes. After all, I use it non-stop... if not just to check to TPF :sweatdrop:

I throw mine in a cosmetic bag with my phone and leave the bag open on top so I can grab it easily and then it keeps my phone and blackberry from scratching the inside of the birkin

Hey OFL!! How is that new Kelly treatin ya?? :sweatdrop:

Love her so much that I'm getting a 35cm Kelly! If I had decided more quickly on the color I wanted, I would have had it by now. One got away. Oh well. Will try again!

:back2topic: (I'm terrible!!!)

I wish there weren't so many shapes and sizes of tech gear so that our favorite luxury goods vendor could provide us with containers/protectors for them. Or if there were a way to wrap them to custom fit? :shrugs:

I use the mini-pouchette accessory from Louis Vuitton.
I was using the MotorolaQ and just got the iPhone (influences of tPFers).
I place a small piece of fur in there to "cushion" the cell phone so it doesn't float around, then usually keep it unzipped for quick access.

I'm sorry to post this solution here, but Fendi does a really fab blackberry case that my sister has bought before getting her blackberry! (she's crazier than I am). It is really nice with contrast stitching.

I don't own a Blackberry but a NokiaN93 which has its own pouch. (thank goodness). If I do have a Blackberry, I think I would just drop it into the inside pocket of the Kelly or Birkin.