A Crystal from the Crystals: The Cabat Reveal

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Bottega Veneta's Spring Summer 2012 Collection is my all time favorite. The violet with PVC detail lambskin satchel and several matching SLGs brought me a violicious delight in 2012. Violet enameled rete earrings and Vernice sandals then joined the family. My love affair with SS 2012 continues. I am thrilled to share that the boutique at the Crystals has satiated my large Cabat search in delivering the last large Nappa Crystal Cabat. She is so gorgeous.

Here she is in her full sparkly splendor indoors and outside:

Attachments

• Crystal at home.JPG
    Crystal at home.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 790
  • Crystal out doors.JPG
    Crystal out doors.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 783
Here are some pix showing the amazing detail of the Nappa Crystal Cabat:

Attachments

• Crystal detail 1.JPG
    Crystal detail 1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 742
  • Crystal detail 2.JPG
    Crystal detail 2.JPG
    734.2 KB · Views: 703
And some photos before she left The Crystals to join me at home:

Attachments

• Crystal at the Crystals 1.jpg
    Crystal at the Crystals 1.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 676
  • Crystal at the Crystals 2.jpg
    Crystal at the Crystals 2.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 667
Oh Mousse, it is stunning! I especially love how it glistens and glows when the light hits it, truly like a crystal. Your patience and determination truly paid off. Congrats on this beauty.

Bottega Veneta's Spring Summer 2012 Collection is my all time favorite. The violet with PVC detail lambskin satchel and several matching SLGs brought me a violicious delight in 2012. Violet enameled rete earrings and Vernice sandals then joined the family. My love affair with SS 2012 continues. I am thrilled to share that the boutique at the Crystals has satiated my large Cabat search in delivering the last large Nappa Crystal Cabat. She is so gorgeous.

I got a chance to see this bag this afternoon and she's as glittery as she appears in photos. Gorgeous and versatile….perfect combination!

Drooling!! She's definitely a beauty!

Is it heavier than most of the Nappa cabat?

mousse- congratulations. i love the crystal cabat. i remember when it launched and i thought it was extraordinary. i love the way it sparkles in the sunlight. enjoy.

bv_lc_poodle- i think it probably is heavier. i have the pouch in the crystal treatment and though i haven't actually weighed it it is very substantial and seems heavier.