A CRAZY frenzy I need to get OUT of! ACKS!

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
ACKS! Someone, stop me! I have to stop spending :sad: I've been buying too much - Louboutins, dresses.. and now Chanel RTW and S/S headband.. holy cow! :Push:

It's funny that I haven't bought any bags from Cruise and S/S and I didn't think I was that serious about cruising through both, although I spent a bomb on accessories lol. Just as I was thinking I might cruise through S/S as well, I got a call from my Saks SA and just had him ring up the S/S star crystal headband (thanks to Cory who mentioned it and tempted me acks!) that just got in!! Fresh from Chanel with a good price point.. wowieee :graucho:

I managed to win an auction today for a brand new with tags gold tweed pencil skirt with black satin trimming! Woohooo, at a very good price too! :wlae:

Going OT here, I've been on a sale + ebay frenzy these days... I managed to get a pair of green python yoyos (thanks to Larkie for posting them and I went into a crazy saga in search for them) and I didn't expect to get a pair of taupe patent t-strap ernesta on sale too! They were both returns and my SA is an angel to have kept those yummy CLs for me :angel: hehe. I've also got 2 cute dresses (DvF and Tracy Reese) off ebay at good prices... Will post piccies when everything arrives! :graucho:

Now I really need to go on a ban!

Wow ladydeluxe you did go on a frenzy! I know how you feel though, being on this forum 24/7 you get a new obsession. Every night night I dream of new items, hehe! Can't wait to see your piccie's..

ACKS! Someone, stop me! I have to stop spending :sad: I've been buying too much - Louboutins, dresses.. and now Chanel RTW and S/S headband.. holy cow! It's funny that I haven't bought any bags from Cruise and S/S and I didn't think I was that serious about cruising through both, although I spent a bomb on accessories lol. Just as I was thinking I might cruise through S/S as well, I got a call from my Saks SA and just had him ring up the S/S star crystal headband (thanks to Cory who mentioned it and tempted me acks!) that just got in!! Fresh from Chanel with a good price point.. wowieee :graucho: I managed to win an auction today for a brand new with tags gold tweed pencil skirt with black satin trimming! Woohooo, at a very good price too! :wlae: Going OT here, I've been on a sale + ebay frenzy these days... I managed to get a pair of green python yoyos (thanks to Larkie for posting them and I went into a crazy saga in search for them) and I didn't expect to get a pair of taupe patent t-strap ernesta on sale too! They were both returns and my SA is an angel to have kept those yummy CLs for me :angel: hehe. I've also got 2 cute dresses (DvF and Tracy Reese) off ebay at good prices... Will post piccies when everything arrives!

Now I really need to go on a ban!

SNAP OUT OF IT, LadyDeluxe!!! :boxing: Your credit card is grounded, young lady! LOL! Just Kidding. But, seriously, I understand how you feel. I too spent a FORTUNE in the last two months and now I OFFICIALLY can't buy ANYTHING but a red Reissue until at least my Birthday in October! No, Really. I'm serious! No, I really mean it. Seriously. NOTHING til at least October. :nogood::nogood:

I know I should be saying stop spending, but your buys sound AMAZING!! lol. You are on a roll for sure :biggrin: Congrats, and take some piccies of your new purchases when you have time!

Ooooo show us pics... I myself have spent like crazy lately, I have to hide my purchases in my closet and bring them out slowly one at a time so my DH doesn't freak!! :rant: Please post pics of the damage when you get it :happydance:

wow ladydeluxe, that's a crazy shopping you did there!! congrats on all the deals you got... btw how do you know where to shop on ebay for the expensive pieces?? i always get scared to puchase something expensive on ebay due to authenticity ... any savy tips??? :sos:

Well, if you're not incurring debt then it may not be so bad. I can understand the overspending on bags and small leather goods because that's my downfall, but I'll never understand the need to be a walking head to toe designer advertisement (from clothes to shoes). That's just me though, and not an offense to you personally. I think spending wisely should include some splurges and some thrift (by thrift I mean lower end brands and stores, not a designer item on sale, because even a pair of $200 sale shoes is expensive IMO).

Hmmm ... I don't think you can ask for an intervention on a web site made up of enablers. I bought three bags in the last couple of days. In fact, I saw your sunglasses (white/black) at the store two days ago. I was like, "those are LD's glasses ... cute." The SA was like, "excuse me?" I seriously need to take a break. :lol:

Enjoy your new purchases. :yes:

Whoohoo congrats on all your great buys! I want to see pics!!

Sigh, bans never work. I should know, I think I'm on my third "ban" now that's about to be broken! Damn the gorgeous new metallic reissue colours!!

Holy cow.....U are really naughty lately...LOL~

I know abt ur tweed skirt, it's really a great buy and fabulous...don't forget to post pics when you receive them. Thinkin of it, makes me drool...haha