A crack in Epi leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I tried searching the forum, but couldn't find any threads that would answer all of my questions.

I purchased a pre-owned red Epi Noe, which I was so excited about. It has a bit of wear on the corners, which I was aware of. When I was trying to clean the leather, I noticed a very thin crack in one of the grooves. You literally can't see it unless you straighten the leather a bit (the bag has wrinkles and creases).

My questions are... (1) Any idea if the crack will get worse? Is it possible for it to completely separate and create a hole? (2) Is that something Louis Vuitton can repair since it's still so small? (3) Any idea if this is something that I can fix myself? Has anyone ever tried it?

Thank you!

2. Any photos?