~~ A couple pre-loved reveals ~~

Fancy_Pants

Mar 15, 2011
I told myself no LV purchases this month because of the Leopard Speedy I bought at the end of last month. But both of these were technically purchased last month and have just now arrived.

I just had this first item authenticated by Lee (big thanks!). They are my very first pair of LV sunglasses. I tried these on last Month in the Portland, OR LV Boutique and really liked them. I usually buy cheaper brand name sunglasses as I tend to lose/break them often so the $700 price tag freaked me out a little. But I found a much better deal on a pair of pre-loved ones so I couldn't resist.

LV Soupcon Oversize

LVSouponOversizeSunnies03.jpg
=

LVSouponOversizeSunnies07.jpg

LVSouponOversizeSunnies19.jpg

LVSouponOversizeSunnies13.jpg

LVSouponOversizeSunnies12.jpg

LVSouponOversizeSunnies11.jpg

Who's around to see what else I got??!!

:graucho:

When I received this I was upset to see that the seller had used the LV box as the shipping box. The listing has noted that the box came with it and I had even confirmed with her that she would be sending the box and todl her that I really like to keep my LV boxes. (To me, that would have sent a message to the Seller that maybe I would not care for it to be destroyed in transit). :nogood:

But I guess it isn't the end of the world that the box is beat-up. I personally would not send something in a LV box though. You would think that that would scream STEAL me to any dishonest person that saw that box along the way during the shipping process. I was SHOCKED to see this box sitting on my front door step when I had got home from running errands all day. The Seller didn't even put insurance or Signature confirmation on it. So it was just hanging out on my front porch the whole day. Which is crazy. Glad it made it safe.

Pre-ownedLVRevealJan20132.jpg

Pre-ownedLVRevealJan20133.jpg

I should pick a different night other then a Friday night to do my reveals. :P I am sure most people are out. My reveal last week was on a Friday too. haha

This one will probably give it away:

Pre-ownedLVRevealJan20138.jpg

Monogram Galleria GM!

I had never actually seen this bag in person and honestly, it did not appeal to me from all the reveal and photos online that I have seen of it. I mean, I always thought it was ok but it was never a bag I thought I HAD to have. I ended up getting it for a great price so I figured I would try it out, knowing I could make a profit it I didn't want it for myself. I tried it on once it arrived and instantly loved it.

It is WAY more worn then the seller let on. It's a 2010 bag and it has probably been someone's daily carry bag. But the strap is soooo soft because of it and I actually am thrilled with the idea of having a 'beater' bag that I just don't have to worry as much about. So even though it is not in 'excellent, near new condition' like the seller stated, (not even close), I still love her!

Pre-ownedLVRevealJan201310.jpg