~~ A couple pre-loved reveals ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. And with my Tapage charm on it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. And lastly, a modeling pic. I am 5'7" for reference.

[​IMG]

6. Congrats on the Galliera!

7. I would leave the seller piss poor feedback for doing that!!!

8. I hate it when people don't describe an item's condition accurately! However, it is great that you don't have to "break it in"! I love the galliera!:smile: congrats!

9. The bag looks great on you, congratulations!

10. Whoever took these photos have great photography skills.
    Best reveal photos I've seen!
    The bag looks great on you.

11. Looks great on you. Congrats

12. The sunglasses are fantastic! I love the bag too. The patina looks really nice and even, very honey like. It will be so nice to carry the bag without having to worry about it getting banged around or dirty. A truly carefree bag! While looking good at the same time. Sometimes my enjoyment at carrying my bags is overshadowed by my paranoia of dirtying the bag or scraping it on something. That's why I love love love your bag because you can truly just enjoy carrying it without any worries! I need to buy preloved. I just convinced myself. You look great with the bag! Enjoy!

13. Congrats.. I think with a little tlc cleanup your galliera will look great! I agree with the beater bag, just think you can take it out in the rain and not care! I took advantage of the decent weather today and brought my pm out. It's such a wonderful bag, glad you got your hands on one.

I'm surprised the seller didn't wrap the box in brown wrap at least. Oh well, you got lucky that it was still on your porch when you got home!

14. great finds - congrats on both!!

15. Hi Fancy Pants!! Should I start expecting reveals every Friday night? Haha. Love your picks this week. Enjoy!