A couple Poppy ???'s pertaining to PCE.

What to get for PCE

• Stella sunglasses and Pop C wristlet?

• Poppy Glam tote in black OP Art and Pop C mini skinny?

Results are only viewable after voting.

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
Does anyone know what color lining is in the new black op art poppy glam tote style:15331 ? I am thinking of getting that with either the Pop C wristlet or mini skinny. Trying to decide between the bag and the new Stella sunglasses for PCE. Hubby is no help....so~~Help!!! :smile: TIA

If you are talking about the all black with the pink line across the top then the lining is a hot pink. As far as a making a choice I say bag unless you really need a pair of sunglasses.

i just searched like mad for that bag on tPF i know someone posted that bag with the inside - im debating that bag, and i cannot find it anywhere! i do know it is pink tho.

Does anyone know what color lining is in the new black op art poppy glam tote style:15331 ? I am thinking of getting that with either the Pop C wristlet or mini skinny. Trying to decide between the bag and the new Stella sunglasses for PCE. Hubby is no help....so~~Help!!! :smile: TIA

I would get the Glam Tote. Check out the reveal of it from a few weeks ago, the real life pics look MUCH better than the stock photo!! This bag is just way too cute to not get. :biggrin:

Here the pix of the bag. This is one bag that would be hard to leave the collection. It's very comfortable to carry and the pink gives you a black bag with a splash of color so it's not just another black bag.

6d553752.jpg

I've been obsessed with that thread lately, lol. I am definitely getting this bag for PCE! :yahoo:Here it is http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-have-another-new-poppy-glam-to-show-600932.html
^^ THANKS!! Yes liking the tote much more now. I already have a pair of sunglasses, A D&G pair that is like 2 years old, but they are like brand new...almost 200 just seems like a lot of $$$ for sunglasses. Especially when the ones I have cost more and is still scratch free....I am really talking myself into the Glam tote. :graucho:

Here the pix of the bag. This is one bag that would be hard to leave the collection. It's very comfortable to carry and the pink gives you a black bag with a splash of color so it's not just another black bag.

6d553752.jpg

Thank you so much for posting the pics! Your pics are what sold me on this bag!! Thanks for the enabling, lol! :P

I say go for the Glam Tote...These new one's are much better with the zipper that goes across the entire length of the bag.I mixed mine up, got the glam tote in the white/black/silver and the zippy wallet in the pop c print ...I love the pop of color!!!!

I say go for the Glam Tote...These new one's are much better with the zipper that goes across the entire length of the bag.I mixed mine up, got the glam tote in the white/black/silver and the zippy wallet in the pop c print ...I love the pop of color!!!!
I really like the Pop C glam tote...just not sure if I could pull it off...