A couple of times I DIDN'T use ******....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. anyone download MOE MONEY MAKER? It's a reminder when you're shopping.
    My brother says sometimes they include spyware with these things which could definitely effect your computer.

2. I always use ****** and the other day was in a hurry and forgot to go through them to make a purchase ( I was annoyed too because it was a $$$ amount :sad: ) I went to ****** after it and saw the MMM thing and then thought, wait a minute, its got to be a spyware program or else how would they know where I am? I figure I'll take my chances in remembering to look at ****** before making a purchase, I don't want them looking over my shoulder at the websites that I go to.

3. It would be nice to have a reminder because I've forgotten a few times. Does that include a reminder even if you're on a site that is not part of ****** list?

4. Yeah I was on QVC earlier, had 4 items in my basket, then remembered ******.

Only thing is it seems I never see the QVC rebates in my account... Now that is what gets me mad.