A Couple of Reveals in Pink :-)

ktheartscoach

is pink obsessed
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Hello, Ladies and Gents!

I don't post very often, and even less recently...it's been an eventful couple of months! So, here's my story - my baby shower was on June 20th and my best girlfriend was coming into town. She called on the way and said "I hope you don't mind, but your big gift isn't exactly on your registry." Of course, I didn't expect any kind of gift - I was just excited to see all my friends and family, and told her that she didn't need to get me a thing - her presence was a huge gift since she lives 7 hours away! So, she came in the door and gave me a huge box...THIS WAS INSIDE!!!...I am so lucky to have such a sweet and generous friend! The wristlet was my annual Coach gift to myself, and I absolutely love the magenta heritage stripe. Most of my collection is leather, but I was dreaming of something that would be easy care and of course, PINK! :yahoo:

Then, two days later, I went into labor! Our baby girl decided to come a month early! She spent 10 days in the NICU and thanks to the amazing care she received, she's doing great now. To add to the drama, I had post partum congestive heart failure, and she ended up coming home before me! We are both fine now, and I went back to work this week - thank goodness for Starbucks and a wonderful husband and little boy, and a job that allows me to work from home. Here's a reveal of another little something in pink...

Sorry this is so long and rambling...I've really enjoyed seeing everyone else's reveals and deals, and hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! We're having lots of fun with her, and I insist on carrying my pink bag in addition to the diaper bag...it's like my security blanket :biggrin:

And she's back up and ready to eat again...I can't wait until I get to teach her about the joys of Coach - gonna grow myself a shopping buddy!

First and foremost, congrats on the new addition to the family- what an angel. Glad you are both doing well now too! Congrats on the nice pink additions as well! Now you need a Coach baby bag!

Congrats on your little cutie! I'm so glad that both of you are doing well. :hugs: As the mother of an 18 month old who was born happy and healthy, I can only imagine how hard it must have been to go through all that. Enjoy the thoughtful gift from your friend, that's such a great bag for a new mom! Cleans easily and can easily be worn either on the shoulder or crossbody while carrying the little one! Congats again!

omg! your baby is so adorable! i miss them at that size, she's such a cutie!
glad to hear that everything is good now!
your girlfriend has great taste!!! congrats on all the "pinks" you will be a very stylish mommy haha!

Congrats on your lovely bags, but that beautiful little girl beats a Coach bag (or even a warehouse of Coach bags) hands down. I'm so happy you're both doing so well.