A couple of questions...

KateMW

Jan 24, 2010
Who knew there was a whole website devoted to bags. I'm in heaven.

My husband is ordering me a St. Louis this week, but I have a couple of questions. I was going to order it this past Nov. when we were in New York, but I got too nervous and couldn't make up my mind.

Anyway, I am trying to decide between navy and black w/black straps and then I'm not sure about sizes. Does anybody happen to have a picture comparing navy and the black. Also, anybody have a picture of the two sizes? Or just the measurements would work too. I've seen both in person, but now that I'm about to decide, I can't remember for the life of me which one I thought was the best.

My last question is about monogramming/striping. I want to be able to pick it out myself, obviously, but I want the bag now to use on a couple of trips we have coming up. We'll be in NYC and SF this summer, so I wanted to know if I can take it back to Barneys {he'll probably order it from there} or the Goyard store in SF and have it sent back to get the monogram. Has anybody ever done something similar?

Thanks!

I just ordered the Navy St. Louis PM today from Barneys in Boston. I chose it over the black because it will go with jeans, black, white etc., and I think it will work better for all seasons than the black which I would use more fall/winter.

Hi KateMW, welcome to the Goyard forum. Did you check out the reference library? The pix here might be of some help.

http://forum.purseblog.com/goyard/the-goyard-reference-library-pictures-only-496778.html

I love the black w/ British tan handles myself, I'm partial to that color combo. I have both the PM and GM in that color.

I did look through that, thanks. I guess I was just hoping somebody had that exact picture. :smile:

Do you favor one size over the other? Which one do you use more, if you don't mind me asking.

4258592722_f1601f436c_o.jpg

I know it isn't the black/black St.Louis, but here is my black/tan Jeanne compared to my Navy St. Louis. HTH