A couple of new spring additions!

blackonmaroon

Always on the hunt
May 8, 2008
After seemingly endless days of rain, the sun's finally come out here in California -- it really feels like spring! I could finally take some decent pictures today, so I'm excited to show you two new additions. One of them is a style that I love so much, it's warranted duplicates in my collection. The other is a style I've owned before but have finally found one in a color that truly fits me. On top of that, it was from my BF for my birthday through one of the kindest, most wonderful tPFers I know. :heart:

Here are some little hints:

SophiaGrey2-1.jpg

LargeSingleBeige3-1.jpg

First, my new-to-me Sophia in grey. I've never owned an MJ bag with this kind of twill lining before, but I rather like it! It's a pretty pale green, and for some reason the top-stitching just seems to really bring out the grey. Of course, it's super soft, lustrous leather! I'm really happy with it, and it's fun to see how it goes with literally everything in my wardrobe.

SophiaGrey4-1.jpg

SophiaGrey1-1.jpg

And now, bag #2! I never thought I'd own a bag in a color like this, but for some reason I've been on a dusty pink/beige kick lately. It's the perfect soft, pretty color, and the gold hardware just makes it. I absolutely love my grey Large Single, so I had to get another one in Spring '10 beige!

LargeSingleBeige1-1.jpg

LargeSingleBeige7-1.jpg

The color is rather difficult to capture with my camera, but the pictures almost do it justice. For those of you who haven't seen it in person, it's just a bit brighter than in my pictures.

LargeSingleBeige6-1.jpg

LargeSingleBeige4-1.jpg

So happy to see you enjoying the Sophia and that Single is such a pretty color! It was so sweet of your BF to get you such a nice birthday gift, too! :heart:

LOL at Marlowe:smile: What a pretty boy he is!

Marlowe is a riot! That picture makes me think of lolcats. Oh, yeah - and your bags are beautiful! :P The grey is really striking, and the leather looks lustrous indeed. And the beige single is a perfect classic. Congrats on your two new lovelies!