A couple of Ebay buys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I picked up a couple of things from the *bay. I got a Legacy Striped Wristlet for $56 BIN. I am not sure if that was a great deal but I love it and it matches my cosmetic case. I also bought a Skull Key Fob for $45 BIN :yahoo:. A bit much for a fob but I have wanted this one for such a long time. I couldn't pass it up when I saw it. Thats all for now. Tomorrow is another day :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Cute buys! I have that fob and adore it! Congrats!

3. Nice buys!

4. Congratulations on your recent eBay purchases. Enjoy your new Coach goodies.

5. Cute! I have the wristlet too. It works great for me. I think I paid $30.00 for it around christmas time when dillards was having the extra 30%.

Congrats!!!

6. Super cute! I've been eyeing that fob as the prices are down on it again on the bay!

7. I love that wristlet, I have the capacity wristlet but wouldn't mind having both.

8. Congrats cute!

9. I love the legacy stripe wristlet! (I have the fob, so love it too). Congratulations on your finds. :smile:

10. Love it! I want that wristlet and I have the fob :smile:

11. Love it! I've been looking for a legacy stripe wristlet..that one is very cute.

12. Thanks everyone :yes: