A Couple New Additions! :)

Oh wow that bordeaux is gorgeous! I have something on its way to me in that color- now I'm super excited to get it :graucho:! The purple color of the second bag...:drool:... Love the carter jr bag too! You've got some great bags!

bl: Thank you, hon! You are just the sweetest ever. Your comments always make me smile. :shame:

plilly3: And thank you, as well! Bordeaux is one of my favorite colors ever, so I'm super excited to see what you got! Just sharin' the Bordeaux love. :heart:

i love the practical, yet very sophisticated tote! what a divine color!

ooh - and congrats on the bb! it looks just divine!

i've been sooo wanting that bb! i just don't have the funds...maybe i should be trying to convince someone to get it for me for my early bday! it's close enough to march, right? :graucho:

how does the leather feel compared to the carter? ooh - did jacy do a guts post of the bb? if not, can someone post one?

oh man, bom! i keep trying to finish this comment, then i scroll to the siblings pics and start :drool: ...

Thanks, tiger! I didn't choose them so much as I saw photos and just HAD to have them. :sweatdrop:

shop: I really like how simple yet pretty the Dr Q Tote is, as well - it's definitely very classic, which is exactly what I look for in the MbMJ line.

You should get a BB! I got mine from Koh Samui, and it was only around $430 USD including tax and shipping!! If one pops up on their site again, buy it - their currency converter is inaccurate! :lol: That's so funny that you mention that your birthday's in March....so's mine! March 3rd, to be exact. When's yours? It's a bit of a ways off, but I couldn't wait - I didn't know if an opportunity like this would present itself again, KWIM?

Regarding the leather, it feels thicker than the leather on my Carter Jr. Carter's smoother and minorly bumpy, whereas BB has more obvious lines and texture. I think the bag overall is lighter than my Carter Jr., too.

Jacy didn't post any guts pics, but if she doesn't do it before me I'll try to do some soon. I'm off to work in a couple of minutes, so hopefully later tonight!

^^ oh man - what a crazy great price from koh samui! that's awesome that the currency converter inaccuracy worked to your advantage - usually it's the other way around!

mine is the 30th - so a lil later, but still march, right??

They're both fantastic!! :nuts::nuts: Love that side-by-side pic of the BB and Carter Jr.! I forget how gorgeous the Bordeaux color is in the MbMJ line. It's so deep & rich.

Congrats BOM!

the groovee tote is gorgeous. my favorite part's the leather, so thick. and the bb?! i mean, what else can i say about it? i love it obviously. i used it for days straight the day after i received it. sounds like you are too. gotta love a bag that makes you excited to use it asap. congrats!

Thanks, tiger! I didn't choose them so much as I saw photos and just HAD to have them. :sweatdrop:

shop: I really like how simple yet pretty the Dr Q Tote is, as well - it's definitely very classic, which is exactly what I look for in the MbMJ line.

You should get a BB! I got mine from Koh Samui, and it was only around $430 USD including tax and shipping!! If one pops up on their site again, buy it - their currency converter is inaccurate! :lol: That's so funny that you mention that your birthday's in March....so's mine! March 3rd, to be exact. When's yours? It's a bit of a ways off, but I couldn't wait - I didn't know if an opportunity like this would present itself again, KWIM?

Regarding the leather, it feels thicker than the leather on my Carter Jr. Carter's smoother and minorly bumpy, whereas BB has more obvious lines and texture. I think the bag overall is lighter than my Carter Jr., too.

Jacy didn't post any guts pics, but if she doesn't do it before me I'll try to do some soon. I'm off to work in a couple of minutes, so hopefully later tonight!

That's my bday too, I've started looking for gift ideas, good to know I'm not the only one who does some early shopping for herself, lol! I love them both, congrats & enjoy!

I love both new additions! Your bordeaux tote looks great. The color is so rich and the leather looks so thick. Your orchid BB is BEAUTIFUL! In addition to the pretty color,the leather looks like my Sunburst Stam's --- thick and gorgeous. Congrats on both!