A Couple New Additions! :)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now, before you all think I've gone completely crazy, one of them I absolutely needed :lol:, and the other is an early birthday present. I'm fortunate to have a really generous family. :heart:

June and sweetart already figured one of them out with their super sleuthing skillz, but without further ado....

Bag #1:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bag #2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Haha! I know that pink paper;)

3. I'm totally in love with my new MbMJ Dr Q Tote in Bordeaux:

[​IMG]

I needed a bag for school that could fit my 12" laptop, books, writing accessories, my phone, wallet, etc. etc. etc. This bag is both compact and roomy, and it's in perfect condition. I have so many black bags, so I was super excited to find this in the perfect color of Bordeaux! Did I mention I love Bordeaux?

[​IMG]

Also, the leather is perfect. :yes: Very smooshy and soft - feels exactly like the old first season Groovees.

4. :yes: I love their packaging! It was so nice and pretty, and my box came TWO BUSINESS DAYS after I ordered - and this is from across the sea, people! Most eBay sellers can't ship that fast within my own state! :lol:

5. That tote looks fabulous!

6. This next one was inspired by Spacey's pics and very convincingly enabled by tad and iluv.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks, Ghost! I've been toting it around everywhere - work, classes - and it's been perfect for my needs. :tup:

8. I bet you never thought I'd get a purpleish bag. ;)

Here are a couple comparison pics of my Carter Jr. in Charcoal and my BB Bag in Orchid (I like to think of them as brother and sister):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was a little anxious they'd be too similar, but the colors are different and so are the general styles. :love:

9. What a gorgeous pair:love:! The practical and the dramatic side my side, congrats!!!

ETA: oh and there's another beauty coming out for pics:biggrin:

10. ^ That bottom one shows the colors best. :yes:

11. congrats BOM!!!!!!! :heart:
    love thte tote and the BB is jaw-dropping!!!!

12. Hehee thanks space! We're bag twins!

13. Thank you Dawn! My heart melted when I saw the BB, too. :girlsigh: It was love at first sight!

14. Those are some gorgeous siblings!! Beauty obviously runs in the family;) And the tote is such a beautiful color! The leather looks like buttah! Congrats!!

15. ^ Thanks, pm! Awww you make me blush. :blush:

Hahaa love your new siggie, btw!