A confession from a Balenciaga bag addict...Never say never..how the mighty can fall!

I had to share:
I vowed many years ago in my 40's that i would NEVER do hair+makeup for stadium shows for Heavy metal Bands or Heavy Rock Bands....All Day.. sound checks, crazy fans, NO Bal sightings here Trust me! Let's just say I've moved on!
Well it seems that my addiction for balenciaga and lust for a fall bag (praline with GGH work !!!!) has changed my mind for me.:graucho:
Wish me luck while I battle thru Giant Stadium at the AC/DC concert Friday working for VH1 Classic....No offense to metal music fans, but i will be wearing ear plugs ALL DAY.
But the light at the end of the tunel is a good contribution to my next fix!
The things we do for love:P

Lets just say I'm getting into character...haha..fun Goldilocks,,from your mouth.....But it will be worth it..:sweatdrop:
i knew my x + skull charm would make me look hip somewhere!!!
DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0170-1.jpg

Last edited:
:yahoo:I fell along time ago and still can't get up...
er um i'm that age and still going to rock concerts! My BFF is a band hairdresser (Cinderella, Poison, Ratt, etc.)!!! And I'm always with my bbag!!! In fact going to nickelback tonight and still trying to figure out which bag to rock! Here are a few bbag concert shots!:graucho:

Attachments

• IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3189_1.JPG
    IMG_3189_1.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3192.JPG
    IMG_3192.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 111
woo hoo Brunettetiger!!!! hotness.
Alas I am backstage with AC/DC!!!! not bruce Springsteen. i won't be taking any of my beauties with me...maybe a paper bag! haha

and that hairdresser pass will get you great seats too! (bbag not in photo but on my shoulder taking the photo!!!) Yes that is Mr. Rock of Love:P

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 97
^^^^LOL, you guys are TOO funny!
sl57, See? your Black GSH Work is perfect, if you think it is SAFE!
And I LOVE that skull and crossbones keychain....just bought it for my Black GSH Work!