A concern --- Louis Vuitton on Eluxury -- Please HELP!

oh my goodness thanks but ive been looking on ebay where ppl on this forum have said it was authentic. and the bag seems darker.. and there are tags inside and all that~ sorry if i sound annoying, im just soooo paranoid =(

LOL, I got my first LV last Friday from E Lux. I was worried about the same thing, My Sac A Dos Bosphore cost me over $1100. The last thing I want to think is its a fake. I read a lot on this site and I would only buy from E lux or a LV store. I got this bag for work, kick around bag. I plan to buy 2 more in the next few days. I plan to buy the Damier Papillion . I am waiting to see what on the new line this Friday! ELux gives you 60 days to return, I am no longer worried. Congrats and enjoy! :smile::smile:

when i first picked up a brand new speedy at the LV store i was amazed at how light it was too! dont worry tho sweetie your bag is real! enjoy it...its such a great bag! my first LV was the speedy 30, too!

IF you bought the bag from elux then it's authentic and have nothing to worry. Now if your d/h, b/f or friend, or whomever claims that they bought the bag from Elux for you and gave it to you as a gift, then post pics and we'll check it out for you and let you know if they got it from the "other" elux.
I wish members would avoid themselves of unnecessary freaking out episodes after buying their first designer goods by reading up on it first and doing their research (there's quite a bit of resourse here). I understand a thread stating that you're surprised at how "different" a designer bag ended up being than what you expected; after all it is a bag....beautiful and great craftsmanship...but a bag nonetheless. But a thread stating that you think you got a fake bag from elux or the store is just absurd :rolleyes: