A completely unexpected purchase (reveal)

Chicago206

Jul 12, 2010
I'm the type of shopper that, at least with big purchases, I go through the website 5 times, get my heart set on something, let myself think about it for a while, then when I reach the store I'm pretty simple and go with my plan. My recent plan was to get a Mick PM to travel around the city when I only need my wallet, keys, phone, etc (I hate stuff in my pockets). This time I went to the store and while I was waiting for an SA, I took a look around at the rest of the collection and something caught my eye. I tried on the Mick, though I didn't really fall in love with it, or the MM. So instead, I got something I had never seen before. And this is how I ended up with a completely unexpected purchase. Will give you guys a teaser while I upload the other photos....

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 684
And so here, world, is my first pair of LV shoes ;) Described as "Zip Up sneaker in Damier embossed nubuk calf" in the color "blue jeans".

As you can tell, its primarily nubuk with a touch of suede at the back. A damier pattern is embossed all the way around except for the toe and heel. The zipper was an interesting artistic touch to me, but it also turns out to be VERY functional, forget tying laces, just zip up and go. In case you wanted to let people know, the LV initials are on the tongue;)

I took pictures both with flash to show the details and without to show more of the true color. It also comes in a brick red. To be honest, it's hard to notice the pattern from a distance, but I'm not interested in being all that flashy. I went back to the US site to see if I missed this but couldn't find it, only eventually found it on the Australian website.

So yes, my lack of love for the mick turned into an obsession with a shoe, and a unique addition to my collection ;)

Sorry to add the "Chicago206" to the pics, not that I care they are mine, just don't want someone to use in a fraudulent add.

Hope you like, or find someone to suggest who might like.

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg