A Comedy of Errors ....Reveal!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone,

As you know about a month ago, I purchased the Pink Croc Carry All and ended up returning it. (Missing Large Hang tag and Jewel Fob) I ended up finding another great bag. I did miss the Croc Carry all and found that Nordstrom still could find me another and even at a better price than the first one! I ordered it and was impatiently waiting for it to come!! I went to Nordstrom at MOA to get her and discovered (before I left the store), that the Jewel Fob and Silver Hang Tag were missing! The SA did notice the Jewel missing but not the Silver Hang tag. She said it must have been a return as it came from California and had a Nordstrom ticket on it and not the Coach tag. I started to laugh because I told the SA who is very nice, that I had a dream that I got the 1st bag back.
I should have been good and just done the return and left but of course I could't do that~~

I spotted a new bag! The Madison E/W Tote aka.....

Miss Patent Tribeca in Antique Gold!!!!

picture.php

Inside shot ....

picture.php

I love the color and especially the Patent Leather!!!

Thanks for looking!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

So they tried to resell you your own return?

That gold Tribecca is gorgeous!

LOL - Thanks Liz!!!

NO - the first one they were going to send back to the Vendor. I did ask the SA when she ordered the second Carry All to make sure all tags were on. She said she did. Apparently other people previously purchased the bags and realized the fob and hang tags were missing as well, so they returned them. Otherwise, someone bought the carry all and decided to keep the hang tags and fob and return the bag!

Lynne :biggrin:

I am sorry to hear the the Carryall didn't work for you.....I received mine in perfect condition tag and fob were still there...
Tribeca is amazing...Congrats