A collection of my own handmade bags and SLG‘s

I really don‘t understand how my recent post has gotten 0 attention. I was super proud of finishing a bag this nicely. It‘s the first time I‘m almost entirely happy with the result. Anyways here is another project I have finished. It‘s one of my own designs. Currently these smartphone case bags seem to be a trend and I used some nice green croc to create one.

1840325D-340E-4B37-84A6-6877D47A332D.jpeg55027BF6-4042-41F2-87DD-D303DEDD9144.jpeg4E291E28-4A3A-45F4-ACBC-C065444F3C10.jpeg40518B4E-D011-4866-ADC3-637767A162D9.jpeg7E98364B-F4EA-45DF-BED7-28FB3EF1BD3D.jpeg8943942C-79C0-4919-8586-94EDFE0AC66E.jpegA3FD0F13-4728-41C9-AAD7-0CBF84AAD5E1.jpeg43BB01CB-1A45-4796-A7B7-EA1FB851671E.jpegEB688CD0-0691-4071-A198-645F9F43F148.jpegCB9101B0-E41F-4CD8-9A82-144477C60F64.jpeg0EA0506A-1AD8-4D8C-A54A-A882FA637932.jpeg

Here you can see my largest project yet, which I actually made for myself. It is inspired by the Louis Vuitton "Porte Documents Voyage" which is a briefcase. I will include a couple of "progress" pictures. It isn't a tutorial but will give some insight into what work goes into making a simple item like this. Of course it is all entirely hand stitched and no machines were used for anything. Therefore imperfections are inevitable. I also included a picture that shows what fits inside of it. A 13 inch macbook slides in just fine, and the Hermès Ulysse GM as well. I hope you enjoy!

View attachment 4633280
View attachment 4633273 View attachment 4633271 View attachment 4633275 View attachment 4633278
View attachment 4633281 View attachment 4633267 View attachment 4633268 View attachment 4633265 View attachment 4633266 View attachment 4633272 View attachment 4633269
Wow, wow, wow! You are truly talented! :loveeyes:

I really don‘t understand how my recent post has gotten 0 attention. I was super proud of finishing a bag this nicely. It‘s the first time I‘m almost entirely happy with the result. Anyways here is another project I have finished. It‘s one of my own designs. Currently these smartphone case bags seem to be a trend and I used some nice green croc to create one.

View attachment 5047008View attachment 5047009View attachment 5047010View attachment 5047011View attachment 5047012View attachment 5047013View attachment 5047015View attachment 5047016View attachment 5047017View attachment 5047018View attachment 5047019
I rarely visit the Showcase threads, maybe it's the same with a lot of other posters which could explain why there aren't more views. And most of us are here for our fave brands and stick around those threads.

I rarely visit the Showcase threads, maybe it's the same with a lot of other posters which could explain why there aren't more views. And most of us are here for our fave brands and stick around those threads.
Yeah totally, I‘m the same. But usually whenever i posted something new at least 1 person gave it a like as it appears on most recent threads or something. I thought maybe the algorithm just didn‘t work that day.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Oh that elephant is amazing! Did you find it more difficult to work with than your other exotic leathers?
It‘s so different, I love it too. It really isn‘t more difficult to work with. Theres gonna be scratches sometimes, and you have to be careful when splitting it down not to shave off too much, but after that it is so much more forgiving than any other leather I know. It doesn‘t scratch, it doesn‘t show creases, it can‘t get dull as it is already very matte. Can only recommend it!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and jblended
It‘s so different, I love it too. It really isn‘t more difficult to work with. Theres gonna be scratches sometimes, and you have to be careful when splitting it down not to shave off too much, but after that it is so much more forgiving than any other leather I know. It doesn‘t scratch, it doesn‘t show creases, it can‘t get dull as it is already very matte. Can only recommend it!
Awesome! I had an elephant skin wallet that lasted me a decade. It never got scratched up or anything. It was one of the best pieces I've ever owned. When I saw your bag, I immediately remembered the wallet.
Your work is outstanding. Are you still gifting your creations to family and friends? I'll bet they're overjoyed, especially knowing how painstakingly you work on each piece.

• Love
Reactions: Anthropolo and 880
I just come across you post, read through all 5 pages, love love love your craft. Before I had seen your post, I did not like any of the exotic bag, maybe because the sky high price tag is a turned off. But your detailed work in progress photos brought your work in a very 'personal' level. Your green croc and matt elephant skin bags are my favorite. Keep creating, thank you for sharing!

This is all so stunning! Thank you so much for sharing!

other bespoke leather artisans offer elephant skin (legally sourced and culled), so I assumed that H and other premier luxury brands chose to avoid it for other reasons including an anti fur perception. It was my understanding that chanel, last year, decided to stop work in exotic skins.

Last edited:
Awesome! I had an elephant skin wallet that lasted me a decade. It never got scratched up or anything. It was one of the best pieces I've ever owned. When I saw your bag, I immediately remembered the wallet.
Your work is outstanding. Are you still gifting your creations to family and friends? I'll bet they're overjoyed, especially knowing how painstakingly you work on each piece.
Amazing how you owned (or still own?) a wallet made from elephant skin. I can totally imagine the leather lasting a lifetime. To me the leather was quite a recent discovery and i was blown away. It is so distinct and special, from such a majestic animal, well in fact the largest land mammal walking on earth. Thank you for your compliments. I so far have only gifted. The elephant skin bag will, however, stay in the close family circle. I gave it to my mother, and she actually paid to cover the material cost, which i was super grateful for, as it does not run cheap.

I just come across you post, read through all 5 pages, love love love your craft. Before I had seen your post, I did not like any of the exotic bag, maybe because the sky high price tag is a turned off. But your detailed work in progress photos brought your work in a very 'personal' level. Your green croc and matt elephant skin bags are my favorite. Keep creating, thank you for sharing!
I feel so honoured that my little blog could give someone an insight into exotic leathers and actually change their mind. That is mind-blowing to me. Actually your favorite bags are also my favorite bags. They are also the ones that were the most time consuming. Fun fact, even though it is not visible on the photographs, the Elephant hide is the deepest and mattest black I have ever seen in any leather without being suede. Have a nice day!