A Coast to Coast Reveal...

elisabettaverde

All things metallic...
Mar 13, 2015
Hello all, I'm so excited to share my Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies with you. I've had my eye on these pieces for months, waiting to pounce at the first sale opportunity. Good things come to those who wait!!! As my family and I were on our way to the airport to head to Palm Beach for Thanksgiving break, we stopped at our mailbox, and I was delighted to find the Coach sales card (I tucked it gleefully in my purse, unbeknownst to DH) and plotted my shopping trajectory. :graucho: We were spending the first night at a resort in Ft. Lauderdale, and my DH tells me it was across the highway from a "nice mall". Hah, he's
falling right into my plans..I'd already scoped it out on my phone...the Aventura Mall, home to high-end retailers and Coach, yay!!:rolleyes:

Thanks so much!! I picked up the drifter satchel the day after Christmas at the boutique in Santa Monica. I had seen another eye-catching handbag earlier in November and happened to be on Macy's website at the right time. This willow Nomad is my perfect winter white:hbeat:.2017-02-01 17.12.40.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-02-01 17.12.11.jpg
    2017-02-01 17.12.11.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 365
Thanks for the kind words!!! These new styles are so classy and timeless. I've had more than my share of Coach's colored leathers (along with a healthy dose of metallics ) but I really wanted to find neutrals that still had pizzazz.