A Coachie walks into the Gucci boutique...

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
...and all I have to say is WOW!!! I am so in love with the Galaxy bag in Metallic Magenta....this bag rocks! The Galaxy Shoulder Bag and the Icon Bit bag.....definitely not your mother's Gucci bag. Have to say I was pleasantly suprised....now I have a new love and will be saving my funds to buy a Galaxy if it kills me :smile:

...and all I have to say is WOW!!! I am so in love with the Galaxy bag in Metallic Magenta....this bag rocks! The Galaxy Shoulder Bag and the Icon Bit bag.....definitely not your mother's Gucci bag. Have to say I was pleasantly suprised....now I have a new love and will be saving my funds to buy a Galaxy if it kills me :smile:

:nuts::roflmfao: You obviously have not met my mother :queen: - when she drove me to the station to say goodbye (last time I was with her) she was wearing a sequinned beret and fuchsia suede heels. I think the magenta galaxy would be perfect for her.

So glad you've stepped over to the Gucci side. Good for your sold but lethal for your wallet :P

:nuts::roflmfao: You obviously have not met my mother :queen: - when she drove me to the station to say goodbye (last time I was with her) she was wearing a sequinned beret and fuchsia suede heels. I think the magenta galaxy would be perfect for her.

So glad you've stepped over to the Gucci side. Good for your sold but lethal for your wallet :P

I meant 'good for you soul' - Freudian slip :P

I was a devoted Coachie since I was a teen...you should see my Coach collection - it's insane from bags, to diaper bags, to shoes, to accessories, to coats - you name it, I had it...it was insane. Then last year June 2008, I bought my first Gucci and the rest is history! Hehe.

Welcome to the world of Gucci!

I hope you get your Galaxy soon - who knows, it may show up in the upcoming sale!

papertiger - sounds like you have a fashionista for a mom!:biggrin:

Hi Melissatrv - fellow Coachie here. I love Gucci and I purchase my first 2 this year. Nothting fance but they are amazing and I plan on getting many, many more.

Hi welcome to the Gucci forum. The Galaxy is a beautiful bag - then again, much of the F/W collection is simply amazing. Hopefully you get your Galaxy soon and then I'm sure many more! Who knows - you might even start carrying something with the GG siggy!

Btw, we're a pretty nice bunch on this forum...lol...

:welcome2: to the Gucci forum!! The magenta galaxy is so pretty, I like it a lot too! But the price tag is a little too high for me :Push: I hope you get the bag soon! Then we can all drool over it! After you get your first Gucci, I'm sure you'll be a regular at this forum. :graucho:

Coach was like gateway bag for me. I started there and went to higher end bags like Gucci. After a while I stopped buying Coach all together. Watch out--Gucci is just as addicting as Coach. Welcome to the dark side (kidding--Gucci rocks and buy what you love!)