A Coach tease

clb1968

Coach, MJ or RM?
Dec 2, 2006
OK, I know you will all understand.

My sister and my niece were in San Antonio for a cheer leading composition this weekend and she calls me today and goes guess where we are?
I of course said SA, she goes no and then I tought the Coach outlet on the way home! So she is teasing me over the phone and telling me all the things she is seeing and the prices and she had no money to get me anything !!!!:cursing:

That was just so mean of her !

As someone without an outlet, that's a very cruel thing of her to do!! And how can someone go to the outlet and not have any money to spend on all of the great buys? That's just a mean thing to do to yourself!

ooooh, that's so mean! Just wait until her birthday (or other special day) and get her excited over a present or something...then say "oh sorry, I would have gotten you something, but I didn't want to spend the money.." :graucho:

ooooh, that's so mean! Just wait until her birthday (or other special day) and get her excited over a present or something...then say "oh sorry, I would have gotten you something, but I didn't want to spend the money.." :graucho:

Better yet, give her an empty Coach scarf box filled with dollar store tissue....don't waste the good stuff.

Better yet, give her an empty Coach scarf box filled with dollar store tissue....don't waste the good stuff.

I like that idea! She also could just use a nice Coach box from the boutique, tie it up in a bow, and inside there would be a trinket from the Dollar store...lol!! :P Or maybe one of those dollar store change purses!

If you don't want to hurt a purse by hitting your sister with it, maybe you could just throw a Coach tennis shoe at her! Sisters. Ewww. They can be evil!!

I'm sure your Sister was just teasing...

OK, what do I know, I'm an only child. Just incase, you'd better have that Ali filled and don't be afraid to 'club' her with it! Make it good, too, because she probably did other cruel things to you when you were kids!:noggin: