A Closet full of Bags - miu miu1´s collection

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Love your collection!!:smile:

2. Wow I´m amazed by your collection. Especially the Chanel´s...I think one day I´ll have to get on of those ;) How often do you change your bags?

3. Thank you!!!

Thank you!
    I'm trying to make it a habit to switch my bags a few times a week. But I do use my Bals and miu mius the most :p

4. What a stunning collection!!! They are all so perfect!

5. Awww, thank you so much :smile:

6. Gorgeous bags!

7. The group shot of your Bals is gorgeous!

8. Thank you all so much :flowers:

9. love your cc flaps. beautiful colors!

10. Amazing collection

11. Thank you both very much :smile:

12. Wowza, your bag collection is amazing!! You have a great range of designers and some very unique pieces. :biggrin:

13. I really like the PINK miumiu!

14. Thank you!!!!

15. So I went to do some christmas shopping with my parents. We went to one of my favorite stores that sells designer bags and clothes. And they started their sale :graucho:
    While my mom and I were browsing the bags my dad got me and my mom both a surprise bag! We both did´nt even notice till he came back with two bags, one for each of use! And what a surprise it was. I have been eyeing this bag for some time and after seeing reveals here I had my heart set on it. So here it is!

Tri-Color Bow1.JPG Tri-Color Bow2.JPG Tri-Color Bow3.JPG Tri Color Bow4.JPG