A Classic Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share with you my purchase (finally!) of my dream bag! I have had my eyes on it for a while, and it's difficult for me to get my hands on it because 1) selection in Canada (from my experience) is very limited & 2) there isn't a Chanel boutique in the city I live in. A week ago, I e-mailed my SA at my "higher end" department store and inquired about the availability of this bag within Canada. When she replied a few days later, she told me they had ONE brought in for the trunk show that week, and she saved it for me! :graucho: Needless to say, I went in, fell in love and walked out with my new baby and a huge smile on my face! :biggrin:

Here goes!

Attached Files:

2. Strip!!

3. My new jumbo beige caviar with gold hardware :love: I adore it! Not my first Chanel bag, but this is my first classic flap purchase! I'm especially proud of it because I bought it by myself - a birthday present to me from me! Thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

4. Ooh let's see!!!

5. Love it - so pretty! I just got my first classic flap (jumbo black caviar with GHW) and adore it. Am already lemming a beige one thanks to your pictures :smile:

Edited to add: happy birthday!!!

6. Oh my it is gorgeous! And a bag you will use forever!!! Happy birthday! :smile:

7. Congrats on your gorgeous first classic flap! How awesome that you bought it by yourself and happy birthday! :balloon::presents:partyhat:

8. Congratulations!!

9. :Partyhat: happy birthday! Beautiful color! Love it with GH.

10. beautiful! congrats on your beige classic!!

11. Aw congrats!! The beige jumbo is one of my favorites! Perfect for the upcoming seasons!

12. Congratulations!

13. simply stunning!!! congrats on your beautiful beige! and happy birthday! :biggrin:

14. A beautiful classic

Congrats

15. So stunning!