A classic reveal....

Dec 14, 2010
I brought this from the lovely Chloe at the York store. I don't know why I suddenly thought about this bag but when I spoke to her & she said they had 2 left & weren't going to get any more I panicked. I wanted a classic work bag in black. Here she is. At the moment only Chloe & I know about this.

Attachments

• image-626209109.jpg
    image-626209109.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 516
  • image-622399587.jpg
    image-622399587.jpg
    402.1 KB · Views: 507
  • image-2186667881.jpg
    image-2186667881.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 514
  • image-333934956.jpg
    image-333934956.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 509
  • image-1637092063.jpg
    image-1637092063.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 507
If anybody wants a black Roxanne, I suggest you order one ASAP. Shepton mallet had the most, 6 of them. York will have one left. Bicester didn't have any & I think Cheshire oaks had a few. This is a timeless classic. The oak is long gone. I didn't ask about chocolate as that's not my colour. I'm just going to collonil her to loosen her up a little. She's lovely & grainy but needs to soften a little.

Somersetlove said:
ooh that is beautiful! Looks like you got a real beauty there, the leather looks fab! Well done :smile:

Is this your first Roxy? Is she very heavy?

She is a great grainy leather. Chloe assured me. She feels like she needs softening up a little though. She's quite sturdy & firm but I know she will wear well.

Somersetlove said:
ooh that is beautiful! Looks like you got a real beauty there, the leather looks fab! Well done :smile:

Is this your first Roxy? Is she very heavy?

Sorry I forgot to add, I have the oak one. She is fairly heavy if I'm honest but I just love the style & the leather is lovely & textured.

I brought this from the lovely Chloe at the York store. I don't know why I suddenly thought about this bag but when I spoke to her & she said they had 2 left & weren't going to get any more I panicked. I wanted a classic work bag in black. Here she is. At the moment only Chloe & I know about this.

Classic choice BECCA!......and great piccies!:tup:....

LOVE it! I have the exact same one (I bought it in Bicester last winter) and I love her to pieces, definitely my favourite bag of all times, use it for work and for fun, she's perfect and the quality is amazing.I didn't use anything on it when I bought it and after 2 or 3 days it had already softened up quite a bit. Congrats!!

That's really gorgeous. I got a chocolate one from York a few months ago and wondered if I might get the black one before they disappeared but I can see that's not to be now. Such a shame this has been discontinued. I wonder if another outlet special will replace it...any ideas? The leather is so thick, it will last forever, enjoy it.

Thankyou everyone. I just love it. I thought I should get one while I can. I have just text my Boyf to break the news! I have promised that's it now, no more bags & I will make nice teas for him!