A Classic Quick Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello lvoely ladies and gents,

It's been a while and I've missed you guys. I was on a self imposed ban but SO opened the flood gates yesterday. We were in Vegas celebrating his bday but it felt like mine since I got all the gifts...lol.

We stopped at an LV boutique just to look around as I really did not crave anything. This beauty has been on my wishlist for a long time and happened to be at this particular boutique. After taking a quick look at it SO told the SA that we would get it to my complete surprise. He's the best!!!

And here is my new baby:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397666261.871455.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397666281.880643.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397666294.621477.jpg

Monogram Sologne...I am so in love!!!

2. What a cute bag! Congrats!

3. love it - congrats!!

4. So pretty. . Modeling shots? Congrats!

5. congrats!!!👍😃👏

6. Oh! That is precious!!

7. Lovely! When you get a chance can you let us see what fits inside? I've been looking for a crossbody but nothing has caught my attention. Hope you love it! Thanks!

8. I, too, would love to see what fits inside! Sooo cute!!

9. Love this! Congrats.

10. Lovely bag and sweet SO! Congrats and enjoy!

11. How adorable! Love that bag. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

12. Thank you!!! Lol as soon as I recoup from plane ride and time difference I'll be able to do my hair and makeup and will do some modeling shots.

13. Absolutely, anything to help! Thank you!!!

14. Thanks everyone!!!

15. It's beautiful, congrats!