A classic mini reveal :)

mon_ma888

O.G.
Jan 3, 2012
I'm usually a Chanel gal but also have a weakness for Lady Diors and this was the perfect color combination. A Chanel red with GHW has been my HG for years but Chanel hasn't made a red that has taken my breath away and I was really not liking the raspberry red that was available for 16C so I passed on it when my SA called me. I walked over to Dior and fell in love with this little mini.

This is by far the best red I've seen... no orange undertones or blue undertones. Just lipstick red. Dior really does make the best reds I've ever seen and it's been years that Dior released a red with GHW. This is a true red and I don't see mini lady diors that much so sometimes its nice to have something that is less commonly carried :biggrin:

These minis are so cute i am itching to add the grey with GHW to my Dior family.

Attachments

• 20151227_212417 (3).jpg
    20151227_212417 (3).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 645
  • mini lady dior.jpg
    mini lady dior.jpg
    706.5 KB · Views: 634
STUNNING COLOUR! Congratulations!

I'm definitely adding this to our Reference Library so people looking for the Lady Dior there will have your picture to drool over.

This is totally gorgeous! I'm thinking about getting one too. Can you please do some modelling pictures? Also what fit inside? Can you fit an iPhone 6 and sunglasses (if they are in a fabric pouch)? Thank you!

I'm actually not sure what the name of this red is called but it might be Rouge Vif as AJ just said. The SA just told me the colour was a true lipstick red.

Dlovechanel, seems to have the same bag and she showed what she carries in her mini lady and she also agrees that its the best red too :biggrin:

http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=29223750&postcount=3374

(her in action pic) http://forum.purseblog.com/showpost.php?p=29221553&postcount=3367

i'll take some mod shots later and show what fits. But I managed to put everything I carried in my chanel mini into the mini lady dior which consisted of a lipstick, lip tint, eyeliner, a small concealer ( I had these in a drawstring pouch), keys, bb cushion, cardholder, and Note 2 phone. It was kinda playing tetris though lol. As for sunglasses, there was no more room. It may fit if I carried less stuff lol

Last edited: