A Classic Dreamy Reveal!

Beautiful bag!!! I just got the jumbo and in love with it!! Off topic but does your chains make noises when it rubs together?

hmm as far as i'm concerned i havent noticed that yet. however i've only carried my bag with the single chain long and not as a double chain (if that makes sense lol :lol:) does yours make noises? but i would think they sort of would cause its metal? :confused1:

oh congrats its beautiful!!! and you look stunning with the bag on, it suits you so well ^_____^

btw, did your bag come in the new magnetic box? can i ask which store did you buy it from?

hey sorry for the lateness of reply! but yes mine did come with the fantastic magnetic box :graucho: i saw your reveal...beautiful bags....and the beige is TDF!!!!! :graucho::graucho: and i bought mine from the melbourne store :P

hmm as far as i'm concerned i havent noticed that yet. however i've only carried my bag with the single chain long and not as a double chain (if that makes sense lol :lol:) does yours make noises? but i would think they sort of would cause its metal? :confused1:

Mine makes noises when they rub together like squish squish squish.