A classic bag, new low price Men's REVEAL

justdefend

Sep 10, 2013
Stopped by Coach Men's on the way back from Vegas today and found a classic FP item I didn't expect.

It's the Bleecker Weekend Tote in Fawn! Not sure how this came to the outlet, but the leather on it is perfect with no blemishes on the super soft Bleecker leather. It was in the new 'price as marked' clearance section. Was $658 and discounted to $199.99!

The store also had the newer delete Bleecker Pebbled Commuter Briefcases in Black and Saddle but only at 30% off. I think they're going the FOS route and discounting in waves instead of heading straight to clearance.

Attachments

• Bleecker Weekend Tote Fawn.jpg
    Bleecker Weekend Tote Fawn.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 551
Gorgeous color, congrats! My store had one recently but it wasn't in great shape, and they haven't been getting many deletes in for a while now. Enjoy your new bag😀

Fawn is a gorgeous color. I wanted a business tote in fawn or vintage royal blue, but I missed out. :sad:

The bleecker business totes and weekend totes have been deleted for a while. Fawn, chili, squash, ocean, tan, and vintage royal blue were a few of the colors to hit the outlets and/or FOS. The newer colors are still on coach.com.

Stopped by Coach Men's on the way back from Vegas today and found a classic FP item I didn't expect.

It's the Bleecker Weekend Tote in Fawn! Not sure how this came to the outlet, but the leather on it is perfect with no blemishes on the super soft Bleecker leather. It was in the new 'price as marked' clearance section. Was $658 and discounted to $199.99!

The store also had the newer delete Bleecker Pebbled Commuter Briefcases in Black and Saddle but only at 30% off. I think they're going the FOS route and discounting in waves instead of heading straight to clearance.
Nice! Such a classic style and color.

Gorgeous color, congrats! My store had one recently but it wasn't in great shape, and they haven't been getting many deletes in for a while now. Enjoy your new bag😀

Thanks! Yes, deletes are definitely a hit or miss. Some can be pretty beat up with scratches and folds. I'm guessing that this one came straight from an FP store and hasn't been on the shelves for too long.

Lucky you! I have always wanted this bag in fawn. Settled for royal blue and it's just not the same. Congrats on your great find!

Thank you! I think Royal Blue is a great color also. 😊