A choice between 2 bags and some boots... help!

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
Hi all,
My lovely bf is treating me to some lv for xmas and i need your help deciding... i'm torn between the petite noe, the neverfull PM and these boots. I have some worries with all of them haha. The petite noe i worry about all the vachette, i live in the UK and it rains alot. The neverfull PM i worry may be too short to wear on the shoulder. The boots i worry how they will hold up in the rain. Please help me decide!
IMG_1481406827.884580.jpgIMG_1481406836.907503.jpgIMG_1481406844.771523.jpg

I love the boots. I tried them on in store but passed because the LV twist lock around the ankle was too tight to be comfortable for me personally.

If you are concerned about the vachetta in various weather conditions, I would pick the neverfull. Good luck with your decision!

Hi all,
My lovely bf is treating me to some lv for xmas and i need your help deciding... i'm torn between the petite noe, the neverfull PM and these boots. I have some worries with all of them haha. The petite noe i worry about all the vachette, i live in the UK and it rains alot. The neverfull PM i worry may be too short to wear on the shoulder. The boots i worry how they will hold up in the rain. Please help me decide!
View attachment 3544912View attachment 3544913View attachment 3544914

I adore the Petit Noe and bought one preloved old model (less vachetta) on eBay which was in perfect condition. I would recommend you do the same because you won't freak out when using it. I'm not a fan on Neverfalls and I love the boots! My choice is a preloved Noe!!