A cheating bf and buying Chanel bags. *pic*

So sorry to hear about the B**tard.....and other choice words. Well, you are way better off without him, and you will realize that over time. With that rockin bod (even if in what you call a drab outifit) you look amazing!! Those legs! Dont worry you'll get a better guy with some class.....

Now on to retail therapy...my favorite. I had to go buy a purse after my football teams lost. LOL..so I think you should get to buy out the whole Chanel store. My vote is for the hybrid on Rachel BLison!

Thank for the support girls.. made me feel a bit better :heart:

as for the bag... I think I'm getting the white hybrid AND the cerf (I deserve to go a bit ballistic in my retail therapy :cursing:)

as for the white hybrid, which is good?

Awww... so sorry about your bf!!!
I was going to suggest these two bags, personally I love the Cerf and that White is Gorgeous!

I really don't understand ppl who cheat!! The way i think of it, if you have no feelings or are not interested in that person anymore why not break up? Why hurt someone so bad just for your own selfish reasons?? i think its heartless and immature for someone to do that. You seem like a great girl so i'm sure you'll find someone better.

I hope you feel better soon, and i'm sorry to hear that it happened to you.

If you prefer Chanel styles that are chic without being in-your-face (i.e. as logo-free as possible), then I think the Cerf w/ 2.55 MM lock and the white washed caviar flap w/ 2.55 MM lock/Bijoux chain would be PERFECT for you. (I prefer my Chanel's with as little logo showing as possible so those are my favorite styles!).

that's my fav kind of chanel bag too, and my SA knows this so she never recommends any bags to me with the CC all over or too obvious.

u gals are making me want to get the hybrid bag again!!! :P

btw, i know the boutiques carried them, and also saks. u might be able to do tax free at saks, if they ship it from another state! the NYC store did this for me before...

I like #2...AND your boots lol!!!! Good luck w/ BF...geez...I just saw a girl I haven't seen in a while today & she told me she caught her DH cheating on her!! What is up w/ all this cheating?!?! **Hugs!!**

Sorry about your bf. I'm sure the retail therapy will make you feel alot better. I also agree the cerf tote with cc is a good choice, it's pretty big and has the logo.

*BIG HUG* Sweetie I hope you find some sexy hot smart guy who respects you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated. I suggest a huge shopping spree with your best friends. I love the white reissue that Rachel Bilson is wearing and the cerf tote. Both those bags are hot!
I really hope you feel better soon. Don't think about the girl he is with, so not worth it. You look great by the way:heart:
P.S. I am not normally a violent person but it made me proud reading about how you beat the c*** out of him.

Awww girl, I'm so sorry to hear about that bastard cheating ex of yours!! :Push: It's clear you have a great sense of style (as anyone with eyes can see from all your fab In Action posts), and are a nice person... you deserve, and will find a man who will treat you like a princess and with respect (and clearly, your ex doesn't even fall into the "man" category)! :wtf:

As for the bags, I could totally see you with the hybrid off white medium flap... I have this bag and it's just fabulous! :heart: Also, since you already have two gorgeous darker bags, the lighter colored flap would mix things up a bit. ;) My second choice would be the Cerf tote... very discreetly chic with the MM lock! :smile: Have fun shopping... you definitely deserve some fabulous retail therapy, and Chanel is where it's at!! :heart: ;)

1) the black CERF tote with 2.55 Mademoiselle lock & ruthenium h/w -- I recently bit the bullet and bought one (the last one in the Chanel nationwide boutique system) and LOVE it. I think the Cerf style works better with the 2.55 MM lock than the traditional CC's although both are gorgeous. The 2.55 MM lock version is a limited edition (not a classic, constantly-restocked style like the ones with CC lock) and pretty hard-to-find now (last time I called NM they said it's sold-out) so if you can track one down, get it! And if you get it please do post action photos so I can get more inspiration from your outfits!! :smile:

2) the Rachel Bilson white washed caviar medium flap w/ 2.55 MM lock & Bijoux chain -- I've been in love with that style ever since it came out and am still saving up for it (can't buy too many Chanel's at once!). I too am quite cautious about getting a white bag (I've never owned a white bag) but I think the caviar material is more worry-free than, say, lambskin.

If you prefer Chanel styles that are understated chic without being in-your-face (i.e. as logo-free as possible), then I think the Cerf w/ 2.55 MM lock and the white washed caviar flap w/ 2.55 MM lock/Bijoux chain would be PERFECT for you. (I prefer my Chanel's with as little logo showing as possible so those are my favorite styles!).

foxy: you voiced my opinion with 100% accuracy. I don't like something that screaming 'logo', I like my stuff to be subtle.

Now on to retail therapy...my favorite. I had to go buy a purse after my football teams lost. LOL..so I think you should get to buy out the whole Chanel store. My vote is for the hybrid on Rachel BLison!

LOL, I would, if only I wasn't so close with his family & they have been so nice to me, so I don't have the heart to do that to them. but I'll make him pay for whatever I spent on my retail therapy.

Glamazon Huntress: I'm also proud of my handiwork, even his family told me to beat him up.

He had splitting headache for about 1 and 1/2 day & still bore my nail marks & swollen side-forehead. and I was BARE HANDED (I use my foot to kick him after I sprain my hand though, topped with pouring water to his face & head just for the heck of it).
I know I sound very violent (and my sister told me I'm too lenient)... but those are physical pain.. my pain is worse b/c I can't get it out of my head.

I'm so glad I found tPF & all the nice girls over here... you have been a great moral support for me today *group hugs*:heart:
-----------------------------------------

on the the Chanel world:

I just called my SA & ordered Large white hybrid & Black cerf!!! YIKES!!!!