A CHARMing Idea

1. Great match!

BBC likes this.
  2. What a cool idea! Funny that I put charms on some of my bags but never use the lock. Now you inspire me to go dig out my locks and play with them!

BBC likes this.
  3. This is very cute, especially with the coordinating twilly.

BBC likes this.
  4. I don't prefer bag charms, although I do like twills to dress up a bag. But I think your idea is very pretty and looks cute!

BBC likes this.
  5. I'm like several posters - for me, my bags seem to be better without charms. Your idea of the coordinating locks is genius though! Superb styling!

BBC likes this.
  6. Super cute! What an awesome idea!

BBC likes this.
  7. Wow! Thank you all so much! I love the rodeos and have bought several of them, but I think it's because my mother (who lives with us) loves them. She is 71 and has no problem wearing one or even two on her bag. So, as much as I want to say that maybe it's an age issue, I really think it's just not my style.

I spent so much time not being able to find any good Twillies that now I have a bunch, and most of them coordinate at least two or three of my bags, so pulling it together is easy. Actually, this is the same Twilly:

IMG_1499947065.859006.jpg

CEC.LV4eva, Sappho, Genie27 and 2 others like this.
  8. Great idea! I love it!!!

BBC likes this.
  9. I love this B!!! Looks spectacular!!!
    Here are two pics from my IG when I used diff clouchettes... even TWO at one time hahahah

IMG_0161.jpg IMG_0162.jpg
  10. love it!!!

BBC likes this.
  11. Heehee, she looks very cute B! And I think it's a brilliant idea!

BBC likes this.
  12. Is this baby b?! I thought yours was in swift?

BBC likes this.
  13. Oooh, LOVE these, IF!!! I'm not surprised that you have done this before me, it looks gorgeous!

14. Thank you!!!

CEC.LV4eva likes this.
  15. Thanks sweetie!! The Rose Azalee 25 is in swift...the black one is togo. :graucho:

arlv8500 likes this.