A Chanel boy or a YG love - curious

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you could have either one this very minute - which would you choose - a boy bag or a love bangle? Which would you want more if you have a couple Chanel bags already and if you have one WG love bangle already? Just wondering.......

2. I am not much of a jewelry person and get much more use out of my bags than jewelry, so I would go with the bag personally. But if you love your current love bracelet and want a second, I think that would be the better choice. Good luck deciding!

3. Well....since you asked I love to have pairs, so I would choose the bangle.....what a lovely dilemma you have. :smile::heart:

4. So one vote for each! I'm just daydreaming - haha! Not sure what future holds - but if I begin new savings for a pricy item - deciding which one I think I'd be happier with.

5. BOY!!! u already have a love bangle

6. Jewelry over bags any day! I think the love looks amazing stacked with anything! I have a rg love (went to get a WG love but decided for the rs JUC instead - so happy about the pairing - another option to consider ;) )

Good luck deciding!

7. yg cartier love bangle. so u will have 2 colors .. to match hardware on your bags, assuming u like diff hardware colors on ur bags..

8. YG Love bracelet for sure to match with your WG.

9. Always jewelry over a bag. I'd def buy YG love bracelet and it'll look beautiful with ur WG.

10. Love !

11. bracelet, no question

12. Wow! I thought in a Chanel forum - I'd get all bag responses! I own a plain WG love bangle. And it is my favorite jewelry I have. But last summer I sold on yoogies a RG cuff and a YG cuff. I didn't feel safe with them ( could fall off or get stolen). And I miss being able to pair 2 colors. So "if" I save enough in the upcoming months, maybe I will pursue the plain YG love bangle to pair with my plain WG one. I was hesitant in the past because of the new screw system. My WG is the original screw system. But I think the problem has been fixed. Thanks for all responses!

13. I would get the Boy! I'm not a fan of branded jewelry. And I can't justify Cartier's price for just 18k gold. And since you already have one I'd highly suggest the Boy.

Good luck! :smile:

14. Totally agree!

15. The love bangle!