A chance to have the Violet....

I have a chance to get a Violet Work (friend who wants to pass it on). I'll obviously be getting a bit of a deal since it's been used, but I'm not sure it's the color I want the most. What do you wear it with? Opinions and advice is much appreciated!!

I love violet, but do struggle to match it with outfits. It looks great with winter greys and blacks and would look good, I'm sure, with summer whites. It also looks good with jeans and a more casual look.

I would certainly not turn down the offer of a violet Work, since you will certainly love it. Sounds like a great offer from your friend! Go for it!

Purple is my favorite color and Violet is such a great color. I have a Violet Giant Brief and I wear it with pretty much everything. It gives dark color clothes a nice pop and blends in very well with my springy clothes (pink, magenta, blue, white/navy). Definitely go for it.

oh I would definitely snap this up !! I think it's a great splash of colour but at the same time dark enough to not be overpowering meaning you can wear it with practically everything ! if your friend doesn't mind maybe she will let you take it home for a night and you can try on some of your usual outfits and see how you two pair up ? :graucho: that way you know what you're getting yourself into :yes:

I am not particularly fond of purple, but the 2007 violet is very saturated and vibrant. I have no regrets of getting one (mine is a first). It is a pretty deep colour, so it is not that hard to match. It goes with blue, black, white, red, pink. :tup:

What are the handles and corners like? If the bag is in excellent condition, I'd go for it. I have a Violet First and don't have much problems matching her to my outfits. Goes well with denim, whites, blacks, silver, greys, forest greens etc. I probably wouldn't pair Violet with pink, but that's me, and I don't wear much pink anyway.

I have a violet First too and really love it! It's my favourite colour! Like everyone's said here, it goes with a lot without being too bright but still gives you just enough pop. I find it easy to wear with anything, as long as there aren't too many of other colours on your outfit.. KWIM?!

the color is pretty versatile.....
it goes well w/ jeans, white tops, black, gray, dark navy...etc....
if you wear dark color cothes...it will pop out...but if you are wearing something like yellow...it's won't crash make you look silly...KWIM??
it's such a lovely color...i love mine. i have a city in violet...i am not a big fan of city...i keep it bcos of the color. most people are looking for this color also.
GL!!

Purple & Grey are my two favorite colors and I have a Violet first and a Grey twiggy, and outside of neon yellow and orange, I wear just about every other color, and you'll be surprised how well the purple matches mostly everything:smile: Go for it!