A Challenge For Every H Lover : Your Old, New, Fav, Small, Big

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello TPF members , I have a challenge for you ! Please post pictures bellow of your :

1- Oldest H
    2- Newest H
    3- Favorite H
    4- Smallest H
    5- Biggest H

This challenge is for all H items ! go crazy with scarfs and charms ... EVERYTHING H !!

I will start :biggrin: with bags

1- Oldest H bag : Birkin 42 jpg rouge H I think , in clemence , PHW , Stamp M ( 2009 )

IMG_1327 3.jpg

2- Newest H bag : SO ostrich Birkin 25 in gris agate/ blue iris BGHW

IMG_1800 3.jpg

3- Favorite H bag : Kelly 28 in epsom Anemone with GHW
    IMG_8033.jpg

4- Smallest H bag : Kelly charm in rose lipstick with GHW
    IMG_0024 3.jpg

5- Biggest H bag : Is also my oldest , Birkin 42 jpg rouge H I think , in clemence , PHW , Stamp M ( 2009 ) .

corezone, lil tote, Possum and 15 others like this.
  2. Thank you for the thread, this will be a fun one! I will follow with all-bags post as well.

1. Oldest H: B45 Maron Fonce square D stamp (year 2000). The very first bag that started my slippery orange slope. I used him mercilessly (even throwing him up the rock before climbing myself up) I had to replace him with new handles and hardware in 2018. I use Barenia HAC40 clochette instead of original small one cz I think the whole proportion looks better.
    CDCA8F44-8CF0-49E0-8B62-1D63F4F9348D.jpeg

2- Newest H: turned out WAY better than both we (my SA and I) expected. SO Sac A Depeches 27 in Etoupe and Macassar. Picked him up last October after 2-year wait (but worth every second!). IMG-7386.JPG
    3- Favorite H: my first ever SO with the combo of my dream. B40 Epsom Etain/ Blue Sapphire with brushed PHW. He is always with So Black Rodeo because he is my ultimate favorite :P
    IMG-7385.JPG

4- Smallest H: Vintage Medor 29 in box rouge H. I could not believe to have found this treasure. Yes this is smaller than the SAD 27.
    IMG-7389.JPG
    5- Biggest H: You'd think my B45 is the biggest but there is a HAC45 Chocolat in my collection. Only got to bring him to NYC trip once because he is a bit big to go around daily (but he is lighter than HAC40 Togo). These days, he has the honor of holding all unopened scented candles for me :P
    IMG-7384.JPG

Let's play everyone!
    Trendologist

corezone, Meta, Possum and 3 others like this.