A Celestial Sun & Star reveal(s)!!!!

dbeth

Feb 6, 2009
Oh ladies, I am in such big trouble!!!! I am madly in love with the Stardust line. :love: I want EVERY color!!!! It is absolutely stunning, the most gorgeous line I have ever seen.

I walked into Nordies & my jaw literally dropped to the floor when I saw it. I kept looking at the Clay Cecilia even though I was trying the blue & clay stam on. As much as I wanted the Clay stam, the Cecilia kept bringing me back. I know the Clay Cecilia won't make it to 40% off since Nordies only got one. (Not sure if this is the case with the entire Stardust line.) And I didn't want to take the risk to wait and then they be sold out (which is very highly), because I knew I MUST HAVE this bag!! It's just unbelievably gorgeous!! You must see it in person!!

I ended up returning my gold/white stam from 2008 Resort Collection because I couldn't afford both. Good thing my hubby was ok with it since it was a bday gift. But it has been sitting in my closet since May and I have not used it once. I think it's because I am afraid of getting it diry since it's white. So hubby & I agreed that I would get more wear out of the Clay Cecilia. I have to say that this bag is by far my FAVORITE........my beloved S/S 09 White Stam is now 2nd.

Oh and a little something else to add. :nuts: My SA called last week and a Safron Eugenie popped up!! Only $157, so I had to get it. I don't have anything yellow, so I was thrilled to get it for a fab price.

Here are my beauties:

Fall 09 Stardust Clay Cecilia

IMG_0731.jpg

Spring 09? (not sure) Safran Eugenie

IMG_0697.jpg

More pics to come......................

Last edited:
IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

I though that it is suppose to have blue trim? Mine is more like dark grey.

IMG_0754.jpg

And comparison pics to the S/S 09 White Stam. It's definitly more grey!

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

*sigh* That clay Cecilia is just simply out of this world! :love:
Excuse my ignorance, is it a large or small? And you're right it definitely looks grey next to the white Stam.

S/S 09 White Stam is my HG! :nuts: I wonder if they are still available in stores?

Thank you. The clay Cecilia is large. I have a small purple one and I prefer the large much more.

I am pretty sure the S/S 09 White Stam is sold out. You will probably have to keep checking Ebay for it to pop up---Good luck! It's a stunning bag too!

congrats! i think you made a great decision ;)
love the saffron eugenie too and what a great deal! :yahoo:

(and I LOVE your purple peep toes!)

dbeth, I'm drooling over your clay cecilia and saffron eugenie!! So beautiful....
could you give me the contact info for your SA? I'd like to check if they still have more of that eugenie....it's a great price....
TIA! Enjoy your beautiful bags!!:smile:

Congratulations! Both your new additions are stunning!

It just makes me even MORE wistful that there aren't going to be any small Cecilias from the Stardust line. :sad:

Wow! The Eugenie looks perfect with that dress and those shoes - such a pretty color and an amazing deal! And the clay Cecilia is just so beautiful. It looks wonderful on you and I'm so happy for you!!

Dawn--Thanks! I think I made a good decision too. I plan on using my Cecilia tomorrow, so I know for sure I did!!

Bom--thanks! Were you wanting the small Cecilia? Does it come in any colors from the Stardust line?

Pm--Thank you! Yeah, I got lucky on the safran eugenie. Initially I didn't like it when it arrived & I saw it in person, but then it grew on me and I loved it when I tried it on with the Paisley yellow & purple dress.

Goslim--Thank you. I doubt they have any more Eugenie's left because of the price. When I got my Fuschia a few weeks ago, she did a search company wide for any color that was left & there was none. She then called me last last week and said the Safran popped up ( a return) at another store. I had her check again at that time and there was none left. I'll pm you her info though.

WOW!! The more I see the Clay Cecilia, the more I like it. That is just lovely dbeth - I think you made the right choice in returning your other bag. Congratulations. Great modelling shots BTW!!

louch & Cindi--- Have you seen it in person?? Because forewarn--- if you love it on the website, you will absolutely fall in love when you see it in person. So start planning your purchase now. :biggrin:

Gorgeous! I love your white stam too. I also grabbed the safron eugenie at the final markdowns price @ nordstroms :P

Congrats! :drool: Clay's such an awesome color. And the edge paint looks great.

You look so pretty! I love those purple peep-toes.

I really love the clay color. I didn't like it when I saw it on-line, but when I saw it irl, WOW! I want the stam!

I like the saffron color, too. Great scores!